Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Heart racing…
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

What an eventful lunchtime.

Decided to take a stroll at lunchtime to take in the clear skies and sites the city has to offer (no, really London is really nice if you know where to look). All was well and it was time to head back to the office. As I approached Southampton Row, there was a lot of activity, sirens, flashing lights and people. Turned out a bus had lost an argument with a tree and the entire roof had been ripped clean off!

Whilst negotiating the tape, a woman started screaming. Her bag had been stolen by 4 scroates on bikes. These particular scroates were extremely stupid because they didn’t notice all the police about. Trapped they double backed and were heading towards me. Well you ain’t getting past me. A couple of sidesteps and I managed to shove one clean off his bike. The retard went down, but fuelled by adrenaline / drugs / stupidity he got straight back up and legged it, closely followed by a bunch of coppers.

Heart still racing and now my shin hurts where the bike ended up hitting me, but I feel good.

Probably a stolen bike recovered to as well as toerags don’t generally ride Whytes.

Think I’ll have a cup of tea now!

wwaswas

well done re: the thieves 🙂

Minor injuries reported on the bus;

deluded
    Free Member

fasthaggis

Well done

Edit.. Too slow 🙄

DezB
    Free Member

Edit.. Too slow
    Yeah, he probably already high-fived his monitor eh? 😆

Nice one cheesy.

wwaswas

Just in case he’s left handed;

fasthaggis

Yeah, he probably already high-fived his monitor eh?

Shakes fist at Dez 👿

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

It would seem that the bike hit me harder than I thought. Shin stings a bit now (think a Peter Griffin moment 😉 )

Interesting how these things pan out. I always thought I’d hide a bit – turns out that I’ll have a go. Really didn’t expect that of me.

molgrips
    Free Member

Nice one!

twinw4ll
    Free Member

Nice one 😀 shame most folk on here give more of a shit about some blokes bleedin gums.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Heart racing…’ is closed to new replies.