Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Healey Nab
  • Elsa
    Free Member

Hi

Can anyone give me directions to the trails at Healey Nab please? Is there parking nearby?

Cheers
    Elsa

lowey

Trail head round about here.But expect a bit of exploring to find them all.

I'd park in Rivi and ride over, make a nice run out.

Elsa
    Free Member

Thanks

samuri
    Free Member

But the closest easy parking will be at White Coppice cricket pitch, there's a cafe there too which is usually open on summer weekends.

here

I have to say, I think they've done quite a good job with the DH course stuff there, much better than I thought it was going to be and very impressive with the available space. I like it.

grim168
    Free Member

This is the route I did a couple of weeks ago. http://www.flattyresmtbroutes.com/RivingtonPike.html First ride out on my crush. First ride out full stop really. Got lost in the woods ( couldnt find the right route out) but played in there for quite a while. It was great fun. and the overall route made for a good ride out.

Graham

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

Hi Elsa,

I guess from you're name and location that we met on the Boggies Skipton ride on Monday.
    We'd likely include Healey Nab in a Wed night ride from Abbey Village or Rivi, as its great but not realy a ride in its own right.
    The Wednesday southern rides only usually get organised over the chat forum and so don't often get on the rides list but I'll gladly drop you an email next time we're planning something out that way if you want.

Ian S

Elsa
    Free Member

Hi Ian

That would be great thanks. What time do you usually start?

Elsa

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

No problem – YGM

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Healey Nab’ is closed to new replies.