Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Headphones for kids
  • SamCooke
    Free Member

Need a decent set of headphones for my 9 year old daughter. She’s very bright but a bit noisy can drive you crazy sometimes. So, pretty happy to swap for a reasonable set. Also wanted, a socket set for my ten year old boy. Kamasa type quality is the best I would hope for. What have you?

but in reality, anyone know of decent headphones for kids? my in-ear ones are a bit big for her, so i was thinking of something a bit more like the ones that Cliff wore in the Wired for Sound video. I’ve tried the hang-on-your-ear, type, but her ear is too little. Of course these are all grown up versions i’ve tried so, if the same exists for kids, that would be good

Ta

muggomagic

My 11 y/o has inherited my old skullcandy hesh over ear headphones. In fact all 3 of mine use them so the fit a range of small sized heads.

SamCooke
    Free Member

£40!!!?? They’re for my older daughter, not my favourite one.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    richardk
    Free Member
    muggomagic

Go into a hmv or similar and try a few on. Seinheisser do a range of headphones even cheap enough for cheapskate dads. 🙂

PePPeR

Best place is Sports direct, £1.99 for a decent set of No Fears for my Grandson on Saturday. 😉

Go on their website and there’s a headphones link to all their different ones.

http://www.sportsdirect.com/

CountZero

Check these people out: http://www.meelec.com/category_s/401.htm
    I’ve got their M6 Sport in-ear ‘phones, and they’re excellent, both in vfm, and sound quality, especially after a burn-in period. I got mine on a 10% discount, BOGOF holiday deal, but they are amazingly cheap. Good service, too.
    And cheap enough to buy a couple of pairs with one as a stand-by.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Headphones for kids’ is closed to new replies.