Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Headphone Recommendations
  • growinglad
    Free Member

Morning All,

Can anyone suggest a set of headphones to use whilst sitting at my pc.

I have little ones that sit inside the ears which work okay, but I could do with a new set and thought about proper headphones that go over my ears….although perhaps not so bit that I’d look like a knob with them on my head whilst walking down the street…..if I ever decide to do such a thing.

I tried someone’s a while ago and there were background noise reduction ones which were pretty good…but can’t remember the make/model now.

Basically I’m in an open plan office and sometimes the background noise gets on me tips.

Merci.

titusrider
    Free Member

other end of the spectrum, but I LOVE mine http://www.whathifi.com/review/shure-se425

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    z1ppy

Had a set of those sennheiser’s for just what your talking about, pads material is degrading now but I have had them years! Great value.

DezB
    Free Member

shure-se425

£200 and “could do with a bit more bass” ?? 😯

titusrider
    Free Member

(I always read it as Debz) – I take your point but some peoples music tastes don’t involve drum and bass or dubstep or similar so mind blowing bass isn’t important and the level of detail they pick out is incredible.

DezB
    Free Member

Not sure where your dyslexia comes into it, but I was only quoting the review.
    I got some of these Fischers after seeing them on this thread.
    Sound quality is fantastic. Only downside is the woven cable does make a noise if it brushes against something. Great for £30 though..

growinglad
    Free Member

Thanks for the replies….never thought about whathifi site…I’ll have a look. Thanks. GL.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Headphone Recommendations’ is closed to new replies.