Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Headcam advice
  • enfht
    Free Member

I'm pricing up different options for a headcam. It seems that the highest resolution for the cheapest price will mean buying a bullet cam like this for 70 quid

420 TVL bullet camera kit which can plug into my existing Mini DV camcorder (JVC GR-DX100EK). Apparently all bullet cams need their own battery power so my questions are:

– Has anyone used anything similar?
    – Is it too heavy and impractical?

There are light weight and lower resolution headcams which write to mini SD cards for around £100 but the picture quality can't be anywhere near as good as using the equipment above can it??

Any suggestions from people "in the know" appreciated

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Make sure whatever you get has mounts that are rock solid. No point in spending a lot of money if it's going to vibrate all over the place

littlebear
    Free Member

I have used several and they all look great for about 30 seconds… then you start feeling sick watching them back and think whats the point and it makes difficult sections look tame, which is depressing in its self.

I use the POV1 and i always forget to take it with me 😆

Buy something shiny for your bike, or get your mate to film you in different sections and watch it back… much better for the ego!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Headcam advice’ is closed to new replies.