Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Head for the Hills, Dorking – massive thank you!
  • nedrapier

After a frustrating couple of months with a bike in disrepair, seized bearings, gritty freewheel, finding bits, waiting for bits, realising I needed more bits… I got the bike running sweetly, and rocked up in Dorking on Saturday for an all day ride with a few friends.

Being incredibly stupid, I left something vital at home so arranged to hire a Dialled PA from HFTH. Wehn I turned up, instead of taking my money, they lent me what I needed for no charge, and I had a bloody lovely ride.

Very good people. Thank you, Dan. I wish I had a bike shop like yours closer to home. And I may be back to take that PA for a day out, I’ve always fancied a blast on one.

brakes
    Free Member

what had you forgotten?

freeridenick
    Free Member

Ned, my local shop…Dan is a top guy. Can recomend a PA as the perfect Surrey Hills weapon of choice – its what I ride.

nedrapier

maxle. One of those moments where you don't even look for it, just look at the front wheel in the boot and smack yourself in the forehead!

frn: I'll stick with the dekerf for now, but if I ever break it, or start riding thngs that have me seriously worried about breaking it, the PA is top of the list for a replacement.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Head for the Hills, Dorking – massive thank you!’ is closed to new replies.