Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • He who is tired of the Singletrack forum is tired of life?
  • ohnohesback
    Free Member

I’m considering spending les time online in general as my new year’s resolution. I can hear the cheering already…

Kryton57

Me too. Even with all the posting on here I appear to have achieved A+ status at work, and as a reward have been awarded more to do.

No idea how that happened,TBH, lets hope theres an associated pay increase. (see Central Heating thread).

cynic-al
    Free Member

The less time on here, the happier I am, generally.

It can be a laugh though.

ton

i love it on here.
    fills my day sat at the counter of a ‘on it’s arse’ trade counter.

the-muffin-man

I’ve pretty much packed in riding – I can’t stop visiting this website though! Been on here since the Go-Far days.

joao3v16
    Free Member

He who is tired of the Singletrack forum has got themselves a life?

ononeorange

cynic-al – happy? Really? 😉

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Of course by December the 22nd it may all be moot… The Mayan calender and all that…

ton

also found it has made my life a fair bit better.
    i have met loads of nice folk throught the site, and ride with them on a fairly regular basis too, and in places i may never have known about.

Kryton57

ohnohesback – Member
    Of course by December the 22nd it may all be moot… The Mayan calender and all that…

Thats been proven wrong. Turns out all they know was that a calendar runs out at the end of the year. Even I knew that….

ohnohesback
    Free Member

I’m expecting it to be as much of a fizzle as the Y2K bug. Let’s face it, the Mayans didn’t predict their own extinction…

joao3v16
    Free Member

the Mayans didn’t predict their own extinction…

For all we know, they might’ve done.

DezB
    Free Member

I’m just tired.

patriotpro
    Free Member

DezB – Member
    I’m just tired.

Of life or you just need a powernap? 🙂

DaRC_L

It goes through phases – an equation based on how interesting the forum is, how much work I have and how grumpy I am…

Rubber_Buccaneer

DezB – Member
    I’m just tired.

Is it all the coming and going?

camo16
    Free Member

Not much more than an occasional visitor now… and occasionally I still find STW entertaining.

Stay here too long and risk (1) suffering existential angst, realising that there are only so many ideas out there that are worth reading; (2) starting to miss the entertaining folk who got purged or (3) becoming a piece of furniture.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

I was thinking the same…and then I read the office shenanigans thread!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Ton +1

It breaks up a dull day
    It’s better TV

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘He who is tired of the Singletrack forum is tired of life?’ is closed to new replies.