Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Hayfield loop , first time this morning
  • stevedoc
    Free Member

Snow,wind ,rain and testing my Reverb for the first time ..Its a game changer ,think we missed Jacobs ladder steps decent and did the Rock path down to the stream/bridge , still plenty of fun
    Which way round though ? As it seemed everyone did the route the opposite way round to us ,

Suggsey
    Free Member

The steps descent is a footpath! You went down the right way. You will find folk do it that way round as they can’t ckean the descent 😆 or in my case I hated the attempted ride/push up when doing it the other way round. 😆

phunkmaster
    Free Member

Not going to lie, and I know it’s controversial, but since they turned the back of Jacobs into Brighton Beach and began destroying the slabs near Rushup, I prefer counterclockwise. I just hike-a-bike up the footpath at Jacobs, ride the descent until the gate, then swing a right toward Kinder (great in the dry) and include the shooting cabin.

stevedoc
    Free Member

Yeah , I did enjoy it ,some cracking views and some clenching moments , by SPD wearing numpty mate had a good off ,all good as he rolled down through the grass, I took it like a pro and came back unscathed , Will have a go t`other way round in a few weeks ,Cutgate will be next week

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Hayfield loop , first time this morning’ is closed to new replies.