Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Hayes Stroker Trails – upgrade options
  • joeyj
    Free Member

I am looking to upgrade the brakes on my stumpy fsr, currently running Hayes Stroker Trails (in white as they match my frame) any suggestions would be welcome.

Also looking to get rid of the Hayes they are in good condition with the usual scuffs etc and would come with 160 rear rotor and 180 front rotor any thoughts on price to sell them would also be appreciated.

highclimber
    Free Member

I have strokers and love them. oodles of stopping power and good modulation. why would you need any thing else?

z1ppy

Best upgrade you can do if you really don’t feel you have enough power is a 203 disc for the front, move the 180 to the rear & the associated adapters for the calipers to fit.
    Why waste money on anything else, hayes are great brakes.

joeyj
    Free Member

Really just fancy some new brakes but I cant source some new white Strokers

watsontony
    Free Member

get some hope tech m4’s. ay have much stopping power as the op of the range formulars at 220 per brake. but go with the hopes and you will only pay 113 per brake just a bit heaver but look amazing

Tracey

Think they have been replaced by the Prime

joeyj
    Free Member

Like the look of the prime but possibly not the gold (I know picky but doesnt go with red). Any thoughts on sale prices for my Hayes?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Hayes Stroker Trails – upgrade options’ is closed to new replies.