Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Haye v Harrison. Who'll be watching?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Heavyweight division worst it’s ever been, Ordinary Harrison doesn’t deserve the fight, Haye is a gob shite blah blah blah! But it has got to be watched!! Only problem I’ve got is I’m out on the beers that night so we’ve got to find a pub with it on!

loddrik
    Free Member

Love boxing but won’t be watching this. Harrison is a joke, as is the heavyweight division. Haye should have signed up to fight the klitchkos, but he knew for all his mouth he couldn’t beat them so opted to fight the neverwasbeen Harrison. An insult to all our intelligences.

Boxing is still way better than. MMA and its ilk but the heavyweight division has had it’s day. Most of the potential good American heavyweights realise they can earn more and have an easier life playing in the NFL, until that changes, the heavyweights will be substandard or european. Pac v margarito is the next one I’m looking for. I hope Abraham nails froch as the guy has an over inflated view of himself and was battered by jermain taylor until the last round and now he seems to think he’s the top man. Kessler beat him fair and square but apparently he lost because of ‘referee bias’.

Rant over!

Jamie
    Free Member

I will not be watching out of principle….well that and I can’t be asked. How the hell Harrison can be one punch away from being heavyweight champ is just madness.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I can’t be asked

Will you be wearing a “Don’t You Dare Ask Me To Watch The Haye vs Harrison Bout!”?

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’ve got to find somewhere that is showing it too, a pint and a fight, a great British night.

I want to see Haye knocked out, he seems to have gradually lost his mind over the last few months. He’s like a small child having a hissy fit whenever he talks, and Audrey actually seems like the more likeable, sane person.

It’s a sham fight isn’t it, but I just can’t resist a spectacle. I might even have a bet on Audrey, at least that might make it more interesting.

Jamie
    Free Member

Will you be wearing a “Don’t You Dare Ask Me To Watch The Haye vs Harrison Bout!”?

It’s slang yo!

…and I thought you were hip 🙁

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Not me. I’d prefer to see a pack of hounds rip a fox apart than watch boxing.

snakebite
    Free Member

too right I will, wife and kids can watch sexfactor elsewhere and leave me to beer boxing and a curry, £14.95 for a peaceful… night is well worth it.

DezB
    Free Member

No way am I paying Sky £15 to watch a fight.
    But I’ll watch Pacquiao for certain – on SS1 that night.
    Will pay £6 for a DVD of Haye-Harrison if it turns out to be a decent fight. (ie. Harrison gets splattered)

snakebite
    Free Member

I’m only getting it really cos I negotiated a 25% discount for 12 months of my SKYWORLD HD pack….so its free really innit?

Shandy
    Free Member

Good fight for Haye, picking up a few quid before he fights the Klitschkos. For all the talking it’ll be very surprising if he takes many chances against Harrison.

Haye’s career has been managed really well. There is a lot of talk about him fighting the Klitschkos but now he has a couple of belts of his own he will earn some money, talk a bit of trash and up the fee for the inevitable Klitschko fight or fights.

He has every chance against the Klitschkos, he has great speed and is very heavy-handed for his size.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Hayes best qualities IMO are his speed and his counter punching at which he is awesome! If he tries to go in and maul Harrison early he might get a little frustrated coz he’s one big lad. Not quite valuev mind!! Anyhoo here’s hoping for a classic! Oh and I won’t be paying 15 quid either, but I will probably end up paying 4 quid a beer 😯 as we’re out drinking in Hertford.

BigJohn

£15? That’s getting on for £1 a second.

wrightyson
    Free Member

You wanna take that 15 quid and have a bet then big John! If your that confident of a haye? Ko it’ll return you a minimum of a nice £160! 😉

snakebite
    Free Member

john, i#ll take you up on that…see you in an hour son!

wrightyson
    Free Member

He’s tens with bet 365 snakebite, not with wrightson’s bookies I’m afraid. Harrison is a minimum of 50’s for every round! My tip, haye to stop him in the 4th.

CountZero

Who?

wrightyson
    Free Member

Who who?

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Haye v Harrison. Who'll be watching?’ is closed to new replies.