Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Having a word with myself.
  • righog
    Free Member

Stop watching the Ryder cup ! Get off your fat lazy arse, go into the garage fix your bikes ( all the bits are there you lazy git ) and go for a ride.

slowoldman

I’d watch the golf if could drag myself away from this computer.

teethgrinder

Meh. Too many beers last night, and a spot of using the radar speed limit signs to see how fast we could run has put paid to a ride.

22mph, it seems, though I can’t vouch for it having been calibrated properly.

righog
    Free Member

Only 22 mph have you bought a Fat bike ?….I am going I am going…Look I am in the garage.

_tom_
    Free Member

How can you even watch the Ryder cup? Golf is the most boring thing I’ve ever seen, I’d rather watch tennis or cricket, and that’s saying something.

scaredypants

I’m not a fan of golf, but the ryder cup is ace

I love a bit of Poulter – who’d have though that crystal meth isn’t on the banned list ?! 😯

molgrips
    Free Member

Did random bits of household work and diy today, no pressure just farting about with whatever took my fancy. Didn’t ride, but fixed and cleaned my bike instead. Will nip out tomorrow instead 🙂

DezB
    Free Member

I’d rather watch road cycling than golf. And that’s saying something.

CountZero

The OP seems to be under the impression that all blokes are interested in is watching some form of sport on a Sunday afternoon.
    I have disabuse him of this notion, I went out for a walk of around seven or eight miles this afternoon, and there were a lot of others out walking and cycling as well.

righog
    Free Member

The OP seems to be under the impression that all blokes are interested in is watching some form of sport on a Sunday afternoon.

err….No

I as talking to myself, If I as making assumptions as what all blokes would want to do on a Sunday Afternoon, it would be going to the pub, but I am not.

for the record, as a motivational tool, my word with myself was useless. I did not ride and I am now watching a marthon of River cottage on the good food channel.

For the record I would have much rather…….

went out for a walk of around seven or eight miles this afternoon, and there were a lot of others out walking and cycling as well.

Maybe tomorrow ?

crispyrice

Ian Poulter, Crystal Meth? What?

aracer
    Free Member

The Ryder Cup is the perfect sport to watch on text commentary (even better than cricket in that respect). You get all the excitement of people winning and losing without having to watch the boring bits of them hitting a little ball with a long stick.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Having a word with myself.’ is closed to new replies.