Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)
  • Having a proper burger for dinner! You?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Proper abby Angus burgers with good bacon online rings garlic mushrooms and jalapeño coleslaw. The extractor hasn’t the power to remove the stench of fatty meat from the house however. Hey ho, nom nom

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Sounds great apart film the online rings. Googled it, lost my appetite.

We had pot roast shoulder of pork and it was frickin deeeeeelishuss

binners

It’s Sunday! We’re having a roast, obviously!

We’re not animals!

I thought it was the law?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

Not sure but smells like casserole here.

djambo
    Free Member

2 x egg butties (bit of brown and red) here!

lapierrelady

Fish finger sandwich.

njee20
    Free Member

Tartiflette. Nom nom nom nom

core

As you posted after 7pm, that’d be tea, not dinner then, dinner is had at 1pm.

I’m boycotting burgers at the moment, unless they’re filthy, greasy, cheesey, fatty, things for a fiver or less.

Too many ‘posh’ burger joints popping up around here (Hereford ffs) full of skinny jean, trainer, baggy t shirt and fake spectacle wearing hipsters with beards, side partings and/or top knots. People are now going out for a meal, to these burger joints, £15 for a sodding burger and chips, dressing up, going out, for that – wtaf?

bigG
    Free Member

Our family have just laid waist to a 2.5kg rib roast bought from Tebay last week. It was delicious and was served with roast spuds (done in dripping) yorkshires (done in the fat from the roast) and I believe there may have been veg but to be honest they’re not important.

bearnecessities

Dinner that I’ve just eaten was based on butter beans.

It’s ok, I’ll close the door on my way out.

yetidave
    Free Member

roast chicken, stuffing, bread sauce, apple sauce, baby corn and sweat peas. Apple strudel for dessert with custard. All home made, all delicious.

teasel
    Free Member

Mac cheese. Bloody massive, it was.

Long since consumed…

bearnecessities

sweat peas

As unappetising as that sounds, I’m not sure you should be eating sweet peas either?!

Klunk
    Free Member

roast chicken here wash down with a rather nice fleurie, bloody gorgeous, followed by apple crumble and homemade cream custard && coffee

got some evil brewed stuffing wind now 😳

honeybadgerx

roast chicken – apple sauce,

Ye gods man, does your depravity know no bounds?

sadexpunk

these were my burgers for tea. 440g mince, 2 baps, chillis, eggs, bacon, cheese, onions…..

couldnt finish them tho, they beat me 😳

MoreCashThanDash

Home made turkey and bacon burgers here.

Apparently better for me. Better than what?

singletrackmind

Pub in Witley Surrey just does burgers .Posh burgers mind , at £9 – £12 , then you add the chips £3 or Macc Cheese £4 and a pint and a pud and all of asudden its £25 for a burger dinner.
    Nice burgers , even if they pefer o present them raw ( ish )

slowoldman

Lamb steaks, ratatouille, savoy cabbage. pommes dauphinoise. A nice gravy made with red wine, home made chicken stock, home made blackcurrant jus.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Sausage and mash. If I ever get out of this bastard police station.

P-Jay
    Free Member

A cheesy haddock and broccoli *thing* I forget the name of, that took 90 mins for me to make, it’s lovely but nothing should take that long.

Rubber_Buccaneer

abby Angus

I’ve had her.

thecaptain
    Free Member

Roasted a hunk of venison that had been hanging around in the freezer for a while waiting for a suitable moment….roast potatoes and red cabbage this time (the latter had also been lying around a while).

I suppose I should do yorkshire pudding too, it’s never been a thing I bother with, and I always forget to look up a recipe. Should be able to whack up the oven and get it done while the meat is resting, right?

tang
    Free Member

I’ve just had cheese on toast with a nice mustard collection on the side.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I’ve got this thing for Cheese and Beetroot sandwiches at the moment, odd eh.

So thats what I’m having.

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Steak pie from the award winning butchers. Potatoes from the garden and corn on the cob. Was amazing!

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Limousin steak fillets….

Rare….

Glass or 3 of Gigondas….

Jacket spud…

Simplicity can not be bettered!

Rubber_Buccaneer

corn on the cob. Was amazing!

You mean amaizeing?

bigblackshed

Too many ‘posh’ burger joints popping up around here (Hereford ffs) full of skinny jean, trainer, baggy t shirt and fake spectacle wearing hipsters with beards, side partings and/or top knots. People are now going out for a meal, to these burger joints, £15 for a sodding burger and chips, dressing up, going out, for that – wtaf?

Not a fan then?

john_drummer
    Free Member

Yeah I had a quarter pounder with cheese,, in a burger biun with chips. Home cooked. Nom Nom Nom could eat another one now

jamj1974

Yesterday’s dinner was homage steak pie, chips, gravy with crusty bread and butter. That was amazing. Today’s was roast chicken, roast potatoes, carrots and cabbage. Also lovely!

john_drummer
    Free Member

couldnt finish them tho, they beat me

Not surprised

njee20
    Free Member

ou posted after 7pm, that’d be tea, not dinner then, dinner is had at 1pm

No. Just no. Bloody northerners.

redthunder
    Free Member

Home burgers are the best. Totally wrong but great now and again.

Dont forget the chips.

I,m hungry now at 07.58

I miss the 8 Ball diner on the A12 :(. Always called it when visting the other halves relatives58

Hate the fatty mest smell afterwards thiugh :(… but hey as above.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

So thats what I’m having.

Awesome sandwich, on cheap shitey white bread and has to have been kicking about in your commute bag for at least 4 hours to achieve the desired soggy pink battered look.

binners

bikebouy – Member

A butty of champions, that. One of my favourites!

Awesome sandwich, on cheap shitey white bread and has to have been kicking about in your commute bag for at least 4 hours to achieve the desired soggy pink battered look.

Sir, may I take this opportunity to introduce to this utter filth…

Got to be Warby’s toasty bread. Then Instantly achieve the soggy pink look as the beetroot bleeds into the mayonnaise type stuff. So wrong, yet just soooooooo right

sprootlet
    Free Member

We had toad in the hole with broccolli, cauliflower, green beans and posh mash (carrot, swede and celeriac)…..lovely if I say so myself

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Binners, I salute your indefatigability!

trail_rat
    Free Member

whos abby and why did you take her angus…..

benp1

I made lunch, so this is slightly bragging, but it was lovely!

Chicken and veg pie (but mainly chicken), with cabbage and mash

Mmmmmm

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Having a proper burger for dinner! You?’ is closed to new replies.