Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • have you poked your goat today?
  • joemarshall
    Free Member

I’ve written a silly Android game for my daughter. It is a potentially quite physically violent, noisy and stupid 2-6 player game (on one handset), designed for playing with a bunch of kids, in the pub, at lunchtime at work etc.

It works on a couple of phones I have here, and on phones of my friends, but if anyone else has a minute to check it out and tell me what phone you have and if it works okay on your phone or if it crashes or whatever, that would be brilliant.

It’s available on the Google Play store here (for free obviously).

thanks,

Joe

rudebwoy
    Free Member

its not goatist is it ?

joemarshall
    Free Member

Try it and see. Although I can safely say that no goats were harmed in the making of this game!

It’s actually educational, kind of, I mean whoever knew that different types of goats could look quite so different? And you can learn colours and improve your hand eye coordination too.

cranberry
    Free Member

It’s actually educational, kind of, I mean whoever knew that different types of goats could look quite so different? And you can learn colours and improve your hand eye coordination too.

You’re not the first person who has been brought to account for goat poking that has tried to use those excuses.

atlaz
    Free Member

Poke that goat goes too far

pedalhead
    Free Member

Galaxy S2 here & it works fine other than a small amount of stuttering when I was frantically poking six of ’em at the same time 😯

bedmaker

I promised my girls I’d get a game for daddy’s new phone, they’ll be delighted 😆

Samsung Galaxy s2

You can expect to be sued for broken phones soon I reckon though

ohnohesback
    Free Member

How about a ‘give the politician of your choice a good leathering’ app?

joemarshall
    Free Member

How about a ‘give the politician of your choice a good leathering’ app?

Not sure my 2 year old has a politician of her choice yet!

She does have a goat of her choice – the yellow one with the pointy horns is hers (apparently, the turquois one with the goat-bell belongs to mummy, the red one is mine, the big hairy blue one is Grandad’s because it has a beard.)

Joe

cranberry
    Free Member

Works fine on an HTC Desire Z with 2 players.

higgo
    Free Member

I’ve installed it on my ZTE Blade and Yuandao N90 tablet.
    I’m not allowed to poke goats at work but will see to them later at home with the kids.

joemarshall
    Free Member

Oh, that’ll be interesting – I wonder how it works on a tablet.

Looking like I’m getting a wider range of OS versions etc. running the app now, which is great, thanks all.

Joe

cranberry
    Free Member

Tested and is working on a Samsung Note 10.1 tablet including using the S-Pen.

GregMay
    Free Member

Works on a HTC Rhyme. Damn goat sounding like a cat.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘have you poked your goat today?’ is closed to new replies.