Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Have you looked up at the sky lately?
  • Ambrose

Sorry, your point is…. ….?

piemonster

You are Kaesea and I claim my £2.23

CountZero

Oh, for the love of God, haven’t these loonies got anything better to concern themselves with?
    All scientific evidence says this is bogus, but of course, to these nutters, that’s all part of the conspiracy.
    I despair, I really do. 🙄
    Piemonster, damn, you’re right, and I fell for his subterfuge. Pwned by kaesae, oh, the shame! 😳

Markie
    Free Member

That is teh awsumz!

Northwind

onehundredthidiot

can’t find the emoticon for pointing at laughing at people who look at the internet and switch their intelligence off.

hora
    Free Member

Cant open it. What is it?

hora
    Free Member

Of jesus wept. Its semi-scientoligy pap

piemonster

ThePinkster

I reckon all these conspiracy theories are put out by Government black ops to identify & track who the gullible suckers are, so they can be culled when they start to build the New World Order.

How’s that for a conspiracy? 😉

warton
    Free Member

what I don’t get about these websites, is that they are so hard to understand. What are they talking about? explain it to me? I saw a picture which had a genetically modified tree on it, and I sort of lost interest.

For example that picture up there ^^^

WTF does that show? it’s garbled, confused nonsense.

bigjim

it’s the only reason wind turbines are built too, they are just giant chemical spraying fans!!!!!!1!!!!one!!

Northwind

warton – Member

what I don’t get about these websites, is that they are so hard to understand.

That’s just part of conspiracy psychology… They don’t particularily care what conspiracy they believe in, it’s enough that there’s a conspiracy. Contradictory theories seem better than supporting ones, since if there’s only one anti-gubmint theory, that’s crackpot but if there’s 5 on the same subject, well then that proves there’s something going on.

Lots of this in the 9/11 stuff. The towers were demolished by controlled explosions. But there were no explosions. Ah, that’s because they used thermite, it melts rather than explodes. But wait, here’s a witness who says he heard explosions. Ah, nano-thermite explodes, they must have used that! But they only turned to thermite in the first place to avoid the need for explosions.

So it all gets put into the web of gibberish, and 2 contradictory explanations are used to counter 2 different arguments- and that’s that, argument countered, even though the 2 explanations can’t both be true.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

this has been doing the rounds for years, amazing what people will read into things….

if you want a laugh go onto abovetopsecret.com its amazing! the sh*t some people will believe.

i agree with the above…

if you have an hour to kill and to see the extent of how truly mental people can be watch a video called ‘loose change’

heres the link…
    AMAZING

i finally cracked when one person suggested explosives were planted in the twin towers WHEN BEING BUILT!!! to bring it down years later!!

piemonster

Chemtrails, Wireless and You

Next time you’re on a cellphone looking up at those long lingering plumes spreading across the sky, you might decide to end that call. If you spot any cell towers, roof-mounted transmitters or high-voltage power lines within a mile of your location, you may wish to evacuate the area immediately. And once home, you will want to permanently disconnect all wireless devices, including computer routers and “always-on” portable phone cradles. Because what you see in the sky is what you breathe. And chances are you’ve been breathing barium for more than a decade.

piemonster

Brilliant, from monkey_boys youtube linky

Dylan Dunavin 1 day ago
    Exactly.? The first think Hitler did in Germany was round up all the guns. “If you don’t learn from history you are doomed to repeat it”. Our citizens need to open their eyes.

bwaarp
    Free Member

what I don’t get about these websites, is that they are so hard to understand. What are they talking about? explain it to me? I saw a picture which had a genetically modified tree on it, and I sort of lost interest.

For example that picture up there ^^^

WTF does that show? it’s garbled, confused nonsense.

The websites articles are probably written by paranoid schizophrenics. This is what happens when the internet brings people together who wouldn’t usually meet each other – they reinforce each others **** up belief systems and group delusion sets in.

The conspiracy loons are about the only people I don’t enjoy trolling because it usually winds up with you getting targeted by autistic hackers accusing you of being a CIA operative.

monkey_boy
    Free Member

im wound up again now…. i knew i shouldnt have read this…

there was another classic on abovetopsecret… there was strange swirling lights in the sky above finland and all manner of totally mental ideas were put out there… ‘portals to planet zargon 56a’ etc, etc…. it went on for days…

turns out the russians messed up a new rocket launch and it went waaaaay off course.

im suprised they havent gone off on one yet about the russian meteorite suggesting its was a space ship carrying dead robotic rats from a distant planet.

IanMunro
    Free Member

im suprised they havent gone off on one yet about the russian meteorite suggesting its was space ship carrying dead robotic rats from a distant planet.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPt-FUY3RKk[/video]

monkey_boy
    Free Member

oh FFS!

im off to bed!

jonundercover
    Free Member

Sheeple

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Have you looked up at the sky lately?’ is closed to new replies.