Have you got a mate like

Home Forum Chat Forum Have you got a mate like

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Have you got a mate like
  • Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Of course.

No, wouldn’t want one either.

Jamie

Why? They both seem like nice chaps.

sc-xc

I’ve got a forehead like Ant’s. They always seem really sound to me…

Premier Icon righog
    Subscriber

Why? They both seem like nice chaps.

Agreed, what I what getting at was, have you got a really close friend.

LoCo

No but I do have a mate who looks like Barry Chuckle :-/

yunki

I’ve had a few mates that close at various stages over the years but we inevitably grew apart as it was a pretty unsustainable commitment for me once women and other aspects of real life started vying for attention..

it’s a shame really as they were the greatest of times #shitmate #sellout 🙁

Have I got any mates a bit like Ant or Dec..?
    Yes.. if Ant and Dec had evil twins that were abandoned at birth and raised by wicked elves on a diet of hallucinogenic toadstools and vitriol

samuri

Of course I do. Because I’m Ant.

Or am I Dec? I forget now. The taller, ugly one.

ernie_lynch

How close ?

Premier Icon Pik n Mix
    Subscriber

If it were not for two of my best mates, one male one female I very much doubt I would still be here today.
    Good mates are worth more that thier weight in gold.

GolfChick

I’m one of those people who can count there friends on one hand, I mean proper friends that will always be there and that will move heaven and earth for you, not ‘part time friends’ as I call them. I have one in particular that yeah is an absolute diamond and would do anything for me and I for him, try to go on holiday together at least once a year and keep in contact as much as poss, come see each other as he’s pretty far away.

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Of course.

emac65

Yup,me & me best mucca have known each other since we were at infant school,44 years !

rogerthecat

No.
    I have a group of friends for whom I would drop anything if asked and I would hope they would do likewise for me and for one another.

ernie_lynch

Drac – Moderator

Of course.

Like Ant and Dec ?

I know nothing of the private lives of “celebrities” but isn’t Ant and Dec’s relationship one based on the show business double-act ? IE it is a scripted relationship ?

Premier Icon righog
    Subscriber

I know nothing of the private lives of “celebrities” but isn’t Ant and Dec’s relationship one based on the show business double-act ? IE it is a scripted relationship

I would like to think not but perhaps I am naive.

Ant and Dec Desert Island Disks

Aaaaarg why am I quoting something I haven’t even said yet…Grrrr

project

Had quite a few good freinds, but they and me become incompatible with new sexual partners and we drift apart.

Hey Ho = divorce

Premier Icon righog
    Subscriber

Ant or Dec ?

Premier Icon righog
    Subscriber

Drac – Moderator
    Of course.

Drac, Is it your wife ?

ernie_lynch

Thanks for the link righog, but perhaps I should have pointed out that I know nothing of the private lives of celebrities because I’m not really very interested, so your 45 minute radio programme is sadly beyond my attention span 🙂

So is their relationship on screen exactly the same as their off screen relationship ?

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Drac, Is it your wife ?

God no.

Premier Icon paul4stones
    Subscriber

They’re extremely professional in what they do but yes, they are best mates. Trust me I do know 🙂

Premier Icon righog
    Subscriber

ernie, I am with you almost all the way on not knowing celebrities, however as a radio 4 addict I heard the programme when first aired and indeed ( unless that was scripted) , they would appear to be the best of friends.

The question was promoted, by catching on TV tonight.

Premier Icon righog
    Subscriber

Drac – Moderator
    Drac, Is it your wife ?
    God no.

Think mine might be 😳

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

No, it’s not your wife don’t worry.

CountZero

Yes, he dropped me off a short while ago after a couple of pints at our local. Known him for donks, through a couple of other friends who I’ve known since we were at school, although they were a year below me, so around forty-five years or so for them, and thirty-odd for Nick. We have a lot of common interests in movies, music, books, comics, so he’s my gig-going buddy too.
    He’s a useful person to know, being a goldsmith; never know when something a bit special might be required…

Premier Icon aracer
    Subscriber

GolfChick wrote:

I’m one of those people who can count there friends on one hand

I don’t need that many hands 🙁

skiboy

having been on a show with them, i would mind a mate like dec, really nice bloke, the other is a twonk, moody celeb type which is most likely why those kids gave him a pasting the other week.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Have you got a mate like’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top