Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Have you got a mate like
  • righog
    Free Member

Ant or Dec ?

Drac

Of course.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

No, wouldn’t want one either.

Jamie
    Free Member

Why? They both seem like nice chaps.

sc-xc

I’ve got a forehead like Ant’s. They always seem really sound to me…

righog
    Free Member

Why? They both seem like nice chaps.

Agreed, what I what getting at was, have you got a really close friend.

LoCo
    Free Member

No but I do have a mate who looks like Barry Chuckle :-/

yunki
    Free Member

I’ve had a few mates that close at various stages over the years but we inevitably grew apart as it was a pretty unsustainable commitment for me once women and other aspects of real life started vying for attention..

it’s a shame really as they were the greatest of times #shitmate #sellout 🙁

Have I got any mates a bit like Ant or Dec..?
    Yes.. if Ant and Dec had evil twins that were abandoned at birth and raised by wicked elves on a diet of hallucinogenic toadstools and vitriol

samuri
    Free Member

Of course I do. Because I’m Ant.

Or am I Dec? I forget now. The taller, ugly one.

chewkw
    Free Member

Yes.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

How close ?

PiknMix
    Free Member

If it were not for two of my best mates, one male one female I very much doubt I would still be here today.
    Good mates are worth more that thier weight in gold.

GolfChick
    Free Member

I’m one of those people who can count there friends on one hand, I mean proper friends that will always be there and that will move heaven and earth for you, not ‘part time friends’ as I call them. I have one in particular that yeah is an absolute diamond and would do anything for me and I for him, try to go on holiday together at least once a year and keep in contact as much as poss, come see each other as he’s pretty far away.

Drac

Of course.

emac65
    Free Member

Yup,me & me best mucca have known each other since we were at infant school,44 years !

rogerthecat
    Free Member

No.
    I have a group of friends for whom I would drop anything if asked and I would hope they would do likewise for me and for one another.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator

Of course.

Like Ant and Dec ?

I know nothing of the private lives of “celebrities” but isn’t Ant and Dec’s relationship one based on the show business double-act ? IE it is a scripted relationship ?

righog
    Free Member

I know nothing of the private lives of “celebrities” but isn’t Ant and Dec’s relationship one based on the show business double-act ? IE it is a scripted relationship

I would like to think not but perhaps I am naive.

Ant and Dec Desert Island Disks

Aaaaarg why am I quoting something I haven’t even said yet…Grrrr

project
    Free Member

Had quite a few good freinds, but they and me become incompatible with new sexual partners and we drift apart.

Hey Ho = divorce

righog
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator
    Of course.

Drac, Is it your wife ?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Thanks for the link righog, but perhaps I should have pointed out that I know nothing of the private lives of celebrities because I’m not really very interested, so your 45 minute radio programme is sadly beyond my attention span 🙂

So is their relationship on screen exactly the same as their off screen relationship ?

Drac

Drac, Is it your wife ?

God no.

paul4stones

They’re extremely professional in what they do but yes, they are best mates. Trust me I do know 🙂

righog
    Free Member

ernie, I am with you almost all the way on not knowing celebrities, however as a radio 4 addict I heard the programme when first aired and indeed ( unless that was scripted) , they would appear to be the best of friends.

The question was promoted, by catching on TV tonight.

righog
    Free Member

Drac – Moderator
    Drac, Is it your wife ?
    God no.

Think mine might be 😳

Drac

No, it’s not your wife don’t worry.

CountZero

Yes, he dropped me off a short while ago after a couple of pints at our local. Known him for donks, through a couple of other friends who I’ve known since we were at school, although they were a year below me, so around forty-five years or so for them, and thirty-odd for Nick. We have a lot of common interests in movies, music, books, comics, so he’s my gig-going buddy too.
    He’s a useful person to know, being a goldsmith; never know when something a bit special might be required…

aracer
    Free Member

I don’t need that many hands 🙁

skiboy
    Free Member

having been on a show with them, i would mind a mate like dec, really nice bloke, the other is a twonk, moody celeb type which is most likely why those kids gave him a pasting the other week.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Have you got a mate like’ is closed to new replies.