Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • have you ever got something in your eye,from a film that you never thought …
  • philconsequence
    Free Member

the sitting on the bench scene at the end of ‘finding neverland’

when the dog puts his head on annistons lap after she finds out about the baby in marley and me

ahhh i can’t list them all, i dont cry at stuff in real life but films give me the green light and its pretty easy to set make my eyes leak

bigbloke
    Free Member

Ok i’ll join in and show myself to be a big girly man, films that had severe dust in the eye…….

The English Patient (jesus i was swallowing hard until i noticed the mrs going and i went too 😥 )

Hunchback of Notre Dam (watched as a kid and blubbed hard at him being dragged by the crowds)

Curious life of benjamin button (which i thought would be pants and is complete fantasy but it just got me at the end with a child going senile and dying as a baby 🙁 )

That episode with Fry’s dog got me too.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

+1 for Senna, and I confess that after a heavy and late night on the ale, myself and two other mates found ourselves averting our watery eyes from each other at the end of Armageddon. Very embarassing.

knightrider
    Free Member

I’ve always been a blub monster first time i watched ET at a friends birthday party ( i was about 12) his parents rang up to check i was ok as i’d blubbed so much at the white ET bit.

Since having kids it’s just got worse, olympic medals, blub, special the judo silver when she goes mum.
    “The best of men” last night silent tears rolling down face

The one that still surprise me is the end of pixars “cars” every time lightening mcqueen pushes the king over the line…

mrsflash
    Free Member

I have heard nothing but good things about Up, so I will give it another go.

+1 for The Best of Men last night, one of the best things I’ve seen on tv for a long time and a definite tear-jerker at the end.

Harry_the_Spider

myself and two other mates found ourselves averting our watery eyes from each other at the end of Armageddon. Very embarassing.

I forgot about that! When Big Bruce opens the bucket of sunshine… I’m filling up just thinking about it.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Carebears the movie.

stevie750

The good, the bad and the ugly – The bit when Tuco goes to meet his brother.

And another for Up

cheese@4p

After watching the BBC 4 documentary about the survivors of Treblinka the other night I will not be getting tearfull over any Hollywood movies.

Harry_the_Spider

DO IT BRUCE… DO IT TO SAVE HUMANITY!

Sniff

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘have you ever got something in your eye,from a film that you never thought …’ is closed to new replies.