Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Have you ever….
  • Xylene
    Free Member

Yesterday I came down stairs to find the cat had stolen a piece of fried fish off the table that had been covered in a red chilli paste before frying. I thought to myself “Ha serves you right cat”

About 5 hours later, while driving back to our other home, there was the overpowering smell of cat fart, which suddenly became realisation that the cat had crapped in her basket.

Windows down, onto the frontage road looking for a petrol station.

On arriving at said petrol station, Mrs. Q took the cat into the toilet to clean it. Door locked, walls, door to floor, no gaps for cat to escape under, thankfully.

I went to check on her, and was told by a lady that the men’s was around the corner. I tried explaining that my wife was washing the cat in the toilet, but I’m a bit slow at translating, and she looked baffled, at which point the cat started meowing really loudly.

A few moments later, my wife emerged with one very wet cat in her arms. The lady looked on bemused, staring as if someone had just walked out of the toilet with a wet cat.

So.

Have you ever ‘washed a cat in a petrol station toilet”?

Your turn

Daffy

I tried explaining that my wife was washing the cat in the toilet

Quite possibly the best fact/euphemism misunderstanding ever

Harry_the_Spider

I know somebody who waxed his dolphin in a maths lesson.

wwaswas

“I had to bathe my pussy in a basin”

mrsfry
    Free Member

bigyinn
    Free Member

Im reminded of when we collected a new kitten which had just had a HUGE plate of catfood. Our house was only 30mins drive away. With 10 minutes to go Oscar emptied himself whilst in the cat basket.
    Cue car screeching to a halt and two grown men leaping out of the car retching as the fumes filled the car. Eurgh.

binners

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_3UnARrfWU[/video]

matt_outandabout

This is almost the most unusual question ever asked on STW…

stumpy01

Our last cat was quite insecure and would regularly spray random surfaces to mark her scent.

I got all my clothes ready of the one of the Thetford winter XC races the night before & about 10 miles into the journey on the way there, I started to notice an acrid cat pee type smell.
    Turns out she’d sprayed all over the fleece I was wearing and as the car heater started blowing hot air through, the ‘scent’ started to be released. Within about 2 mins, the car was filled with a nostril burning stench and I had to pull into the nearest layby and start ripping clothing off until I discovered where the smell was coming from.

Ended up arriving at the race on a freezing cold January morning with most of my warm clothing for hanging around before the race stuffed into a carrier bag as it was unwearable….bloody cats!

McHamish
    Free Member

haha…funny story.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Have you ever….’ is closed to new replies.