Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • have we had the "bored" thread yet tonight?
  • john_drummer
    Free Member

**** me this is dreadful. highlights on TV are Benjamin Button (great film but I’ve seen it), Johnny Depp doing Keef/Bowie in a pirate costume, “Geordie Shore” on MTV or a millionth-time repeat of that thing about the Spitfire.

so

please entertain me, a thousand channels of TV drivel are failing to do so

ton

i went out into wakefield at 7.30 tonight.
    i had 2 pints and came home feeling ill.
    i am now bored to heck reading tosh on here……. 8)

john_drummer
    Free Member

2 pints in the Merrie City will do that to you 😉

seriously though I grew up in Wakey, love the place for all its faults

Vortexracing

I’m halfway through putting some decking in the back garden, I ache in places I didn’t know I had and I’m also bored sh!tless logged on here whilst Mrs VortexR is watching blood and guts (recorded Holby).

Oh and I’m on my 5th bottle of San Miguel and ready for bed!!!

john_drummer
    Free Member

anyway

today I have been to Holy Island / Lindisfarne

I’ve had fish n chips & sticky toffee pudding

I’m currently drinking an Old Speckled Hen, which will probably be followed by a Ruddles County and possibly some Mead.

watching – well the aforementioned Spitfire documentary is on in the background
    listening: I might give the new Foo Fighters album another try. Sounds like all the rest of their albums but hey ho that’s what you get with the Foos. It’s all good, just a bit samey

midlifecrashes

Just back from a nice evening ride, two and a half hours of chilled backwoods and towpaths. Didn’t need lights till after ten. Pint of Batemans and bag of pistachios, proper recovery food. Riding is good.

johnners
    Free Member

today I have been to Holy Island / Lindisfarne

I’ve had fish n chips & sticky toffee pudding

I’m currently drinking an Old Speckled Hen

That doesn’t sound like a bad day at all – quit whining and count your blessings.

If you’re bored, read a book.

john_drummer
    Free Member

not whining. moaning. about the TV choices. Didn’t Bruce once say “57 channels & nothing on”? When at the time we had, er, 4.

anyway, I s’pose so. the three hour drive home kinda took the edge off it though. That and the force 57 gale

billysugger
    Free Member

Got up this morning.

Did nothing all day.

Going to bed now.

Night

dirtygirlonabike
    Free Member

My Sunday has been fab, and busy…running, climbing, drinking good coffee and cooking. No time to be bored, just enough energy left to crawl into bed exhausted. But im off tomorrow. 😀

Only slight pita is my very sore bruised knee which I knocked on a metal hook climbing on Friday, and I keep banging my knee off everything 😥

john_drummer
    Free Member

ouch. knees hurt, hope it mends soon

thegreatape
    Free Member

I am so bored that tonight I have got bored of drinking gin and tonic and I never thought that would happen. And I am bored of having purple bollocks.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Today I’ve watched the birth of my first child. Not bored 😉

thegreatape
    Free Member

Well congratulations then. How exciting!

emma82
    Free Member

Snuck that comment in RichPenny, congratulations 🙂

Ummm boy or girl? You fellas are so crap with details :p

matt_outandabout

congratumulations mr & mrspenny

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘have we had the "bored" thread yet tonight?’ is closed to new replies.