Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Have we done this? Fogle and Cracknel content
  • IanMunro
    Free Member

Have you seen what James is doing as a 'warm up' for it?

The Discovery Channel have commissioned him to do a triathlon – and what a triathlon it will be. Forget Ironman or even double Ironman. He will ride from LA to Death Valley, run across Death Valley (approx. 105miles), get back on his bike to ride to Lake Eire where he will row approx 250 miles before riding to New York before a final 10 mile swim to the Statue of Liberty!! Not a bad training session for his Great Divide attempt.

http://www.merida-bikes.com/en_gb/blog/611/2229/en_gb-merida/UK_news_2010_fogle_cracknell

Midnighthour
    Free Member

I hate these sort of useless and ego chasing stunts. I wish people would put this much physical effort into something useful, like digging X number of water wells in 3rd world countries in X number of weeks.

Bimbler
    Free Member

allthepies – Member

I predict that they will fail

allthepies was correct

Lucky or unlucky – you decide

DezB
    Free Member

Shame that, I was looking forward to the Great Divide stuff.
    Hope he recovers.

DavidB
    Free Member

I came to this late, but just for the record it looks like samurai spelt it correct..if said with your head between them.

allthepies
    Free Member

In this situation I don't gain any satisfaction from my prophecy coming true 😥

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Have we done this? Fogle and Cracknel content’ is closed to new replies.