Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Have we done the $55 tubeless repair tool yet?
  • stevied
    Free Member

Looks neat but not sure on $55. I guess for racers that need quick repairs they would be good:

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/dynaplug-micro-pro-tubeless-tire-repair-tool-review.html

wwaswas

that’s a lot to pay for an anchovy delivery system 😯

hot_fiat

Do they do umbrella attachments?

Thanks, but $55?? Its just a fancy one of these

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Do they do umbrella attachments?

I know Enduro is full of cheats but Ricin is a bit extream!

Decathlon do a tyre repair/inflator for about a fiver, presumably just some foaming sealent and 16g of CO2. Not had to use it in anger yet though.

nasher
    Free Member

me likey, thats my christmas present sorted.

finbar
    Free Member

What kind of punctures is this aimed at repairing? Whenever I get punctures they’re either small thorny type things (that sealant could handle), or big gashes that a plug wouldn’t sort out.

Pawsy_Bear
    Free Member

Plus one for The Weldtite repair kit. Used once when I got home, sealant had done its job, but it was easy to use and repair. Check the instructions though on how to insert the tool and plug and its removal.

jota180
    Free Member

Thanks, but $55?? Its just a fancy one of these

The Pocket Tire Plugger is great but it’s a bit on the big side for bicycle tyres

flatpat
    Free Member

A colleague of mine tells me this is what they use on motocycles – where saving you from having to call out a recovery truck makes it worthwhile. Guess they’ve just tried to copy the idea for MTBs.

Tubes are great, aren’t they!

Bigmantrials

These sorts of things are used in Mototrials quite often, I have some in the shed somewhere, might have to stick them in my pack as a backup! I have always known of them as Dog Turds though!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Have we done the $55 tubeless repair tool yet?’ is closed to new replies.