Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • have we done sunglasses yet?
  • Gary_C

I’ve had a pair of Randolph Engineering aviators for the last 20 years, expensive, but good quality ‘glasses.

Quoted from their website regarding the lenses: “All of our lenses absorb 98-100% of harmful ultraviolet rays and allow a range of 12-18% of visible light to pass through; the ideal comfort level for most wearers. Our mineral glass lenses are exceptionally scratch-resistant, and will provide you with absolute distortion-free clarity. They’re also precision ground and chemically tempered for impact resistance that exceeds ANSI Z-803 standards”.

cliffyc
    Free Member

:?:Free sunglasses with this months Cosmopolitan,choice of three styles,might be a little too metrosexualcyclist though………..

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Julian Wilson ltd edition Oakley Holbrooks and and a pair if Oakley Two Face for me.

I hate the skinny aviator’s purely because I’m an oaf and would break them within seconds.

thehustler
    Free Member

Did you get them from an opticians or order online for the prescription. I’m after some prescription ones but refuse to pay silly money in a high street retail store.

We own the opticians and they are still expensive at what i can buy them for…….

Polycarbonate is a cap material for spectacle lenses. You can’t beat glass from the likes of Rayban and Maui Jim. Optically better. Main problem is its no good really for sports sunglasses with the risk of breaking.

T666DOM the ones i linked above are a maui sport frame and really are the dogs…….If you look really close on the pic there is actually a bar that runs behind the lens on the top edge of the frame which provides rigidity to the overall set up and reduces the risk of breakage associated with most rimless

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘have we done sunglasses yet?’ is closed to new replies.