Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Have we done PC Nipples yet?
  • xcgb
    Free Member

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8370947/Pc-Nipples-and-her-colleagues-taught-boys-a-lesson-on-name-calling.html

The boys were sent home and their parents were informed about the incident that night and asked to attend the restorative justice conference which took place last week.

Clip round the ear would have been easier!

cinnamon_girl

You would think they would use a spellchecker! (American spelling in the second para). Tut tut.

Let the arguing commence …

xcgb
    Free Member

Gosh yes hadn’t seen that, what is the Telegraph coming to!

Gary_C

For **** sake!!

She’ll no doubt be going off work ‘sick’ next, & claiming com-pen-say-shun for her ‘suffering’.

🙄

xcgb
    Free Member

PC Ball sack made me chuckle though!

Junkyard
    Free Member

seems like an appropriate response too sexism towards a female officer

psling
    Free Member

The parents are right. It was a waste of police time and money. What they don’t seem to appreciate in complaining about the waste of time and money is that it was their offspring, and their offspring alone, that caused the waste of time and money.

jon1973
    Free Member

The meeting consisted of three uniformed officers, one being a sergeant to ‘chair’ it, one plain clothes community safety manager, one teacher, four sets of parents and the five boys concerned.

“The meeting lasted for one-hour-and-forty minutes.

Three officers? 1 hour 45 mins? It does seem a bit over kill to be honest.

They probably needed a talking too, but all that was an unnecessary waste of time. She should have dealt with this herself.

seems like an appropriate response too sexism towards a female officer

Was it sexism? Really? Or just general abuse? They also called her PC Ball Sack, so I’m not sure they were making specific references to her gender.

xcgb
    Free Member

Can Kids be sexist?
    I used to say all sorts of stuff that i thought was funny as a kid, i didn’t really understand some of it!

finbar
    Free Member

PC Ball Sack is the funniest thing i’ve heard all day 😆

Hairychested
    Free Member

If they’d said SUCK it’ve been funny, as is – another non-story.

molgrips
    Free Member

She’ll no doubt be going off work ‘sick’ next, & claiming com-pen-say-shun for her ‘suffering’.

Er I don’t think that was the point. I think they just wanted to teach the kids that name calling is not nice. Which is fair – it’s a school after all.

She was at the school on a regular basis anyway – was the conference not just part of that?

xcgb
    Free Member

If they’d said SUCK it’ve been funny, as is – another non-story.

Ah yes but that’s the wisdom of age, subtle intricate humour like that takes years to develop 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

Was it sexism? Really? Or just general abuse? They also called her PC Ball Sack, so I’m not sure they were making specific references to her gender.

So they called a lady PC nipples and Pc Ball Sack and you wonder wheter they were doing gender related insults.

Generall abuse would have involved Pig etc surely rather than names that suggest or implya gender. Would they call a male officer PC Nipples – unlikely etc

McHamish
    Free Member

Poor woman…she obviously is too sensitive for normal policing duties such as city centres on Friday/Saturday nights so they’ve put her on school duty. Now the little children are being mean to her.

Were her parents there?

jon1973
    Free Member

So they called a lady PC nipples and Pc Ball Sack and you wonder wheter they were doing gender related insults.

They’re not. It’s like calling a man a knob – nothing to do with the fact he has a knob, or the fact that he’s a man – it’s just an insult. Calling her PC Ball Sack is proof to me that they weren’t being sexist, as that is an insult you’d expect to be leveled at a man – nothing to do with her gender.

Would they call a male officer PC Nipples – unlikely etc

Before this, I would have thought it would be unlikely they would have called a female officer PC Ball Sack, but they did, which is why I think they were just thinking of random insults rather than being sexist. Maybe if they’d left it at PC Nipples, you would have had a point – but they didn’t.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

To be fair, Wareham is VERY quiet.

I’m amazed Dorset Police didn’t declare a major incident and draft in reinforcements from Hants, Devon and Wilts.

jon1973
    Free Member

To be fair, Wareham is VERY quiet.

This has all the makings of an entire episode of Heartbeat. I imagine Greengrass will be involved somewhere.

Stuey01
    Free Member

They fail to address the key point of whether or not she was smuggling peanuts when referred to as PC Nipples.

andyl
    Free Member

bah, no nipple pictures.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Maybe a thermal vest would have been the solution?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Have we done PC Nipples yet?’ is closed to new replies.