Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • Have we done 'new BNP leader slashes children's bike tyres' yet?
  • wwaswas

Doesn’t anyone else find it a little strange that the BNP leader lived in Japan for years?

Applying logic to members of the BNP’s life choices and actions is never going to lead to a satisfactory conclusion.

neilwheel
    Free Member

John Doh – I can see where you are coming from now.

Just raises a few more questions though.

Should a teacher be more able to reasonably deal with gobby kids than other landrover drivers?

How rude does a child need to be before it is acceptable for a teacher to chase them in a landrover?

In pursuit of full disclosure, it would be interesting to know from which ethnic group the children belonged, and if this affected the targeting of child by landrover driving teacher.

ALSO – I imagine there are some aspects of Japanese culture that would seem very attractive to someone like this.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Not only did these children get chased by a very angry man in a landrover but the fact he had a Stanley knife and slashed their tyres was probably a mitigating factor. Should really feed the trolls though!

Junkyard
    Free Member

we all learn something every day

Indeed it was a genuine q even though it does not read as such

You are often a source of useful information so cheer for that.

johndoh
    Free Member

I guess nobody knows where his head was that day, sometimes we all snap and some of us snap more spectacularly than others. And perhaps the kids used his position as a teacher to think they could get away with behaving badly towards him.

I bet that, if nothing else good comes of it, the gobby little shits might just think a little harder next time before winding someone up…

neilwheel
    Free Member

And perhaps the kids used his position as a teacher to think they could get away with behaving badly towards him.

I’m not sure, were you there, or are you just making an assumption?

johndoh
    Free Member

perhaps

I think that makes it clear I was making an assumption. No?

ninfan
    Free Member

Junkyard – no, I think my ‘learn something every day’ comment may have come across more sarcastic than it was intended – I actually think the whole ‘office holder’ concept is quite fascinating, like the fact that police officers cannot be made redundant, and cannot be ordered to arrest anyone – particularly given that both sides seem to have been moving towards a more employer/employee relationship.

neilwheel
    Free Member

I think that makes it clear I was making an assumption. No?

The Recorder that wasn’t there making assumptions about what might have possibly happened…

I wasn’t. Were you? Did you see the incident just like the Recorder didn’t? Nope, thought not.

Just double checking, it’s okay for you but not the court official who heard the evidence?

johndoh
    Free Member

I’d say so yes, as I am in a chat forum discussing it, not making an official public statement about what might have happened.

🙄

neilwheel
    Free Member

You still have not given an answer on these questions though:

Should a teacher be more able to reasonably deal with gobby kids than other landrover drivers?

How rude does a child need to be before it is acceptable for a teacher to chase them in a landrover?

johndoh
    Free Member

I covered those questions here…

I guess nobody knows where his head was that day, sometimes we all snap and some of us snap more spectacularly than others.

neilwheel
    Free Member

I think you are just ducking the issue really.

johndoh
    Free Member

Think what you like, you are just trying to make this escalate even further into a sillier argument and I really haven’t got the patience to deal with that today. Go find someone else to argue your day away with.

konabunny
    Free Member

sometimes we all snap and some of us snap more spectacularly than others.

Who amongst us can’t say that every now and again they haven’t got really angry, chased after kids in a SUV and slashed their bike tyres as they ran away?

I mean – it’s unreal – why are the courts even wasting their time with this petty nonsense?

robw1
    Free Member

I enjoyed the BBCs choice of pictures in their article on Nick Griffin resigning….. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-28408039

neilwheel
    Free Member

I’m just trying to figure out what kind of person thinks this is an acceptable reaction?

Amanda Rippon, prosecuting, said the incident followed a St George’s Day march in Spennymoor , County Durham, in April, last year.

The boys, aged from ten to 12, had been “ticked off” earlier over their use of a bouncy castle outside the Green Tree pub, in nearby Tudhoe.

When they saw Walker, 43, removing bunting from his car with a Stanley knife they verbally abused him, wrongly thinking he was coming to chase them away again.

Walker set off after them and at one point drove his Land Rover over the length of the village green, behind one of the boys.

With a little bit more detail, as above, let us assume there were some independent witnesses available.

What could a child say that would make a man snap and try to run them over?

konabunny
    Free Member

ur bike is a saracin

wwaswas

What could a child say that would make a man snap and try to run them over?

In this case “I think a multi cultural and multi racial Britain actually enhances the quality of life for all”.

butcher

sometimes we all snap and some of us snap more spectacularly than others.

Exactly the attributes we like to see in a potential future Prime Minister.

convert

Exactly the attributes we like to see in a potential future Prime Minister.

Or teacher to be fair.

I would love to see the potential candidates for the job that they passed over before settling on this guy. When someone who has been struck off for life by their profession is the best choice there is to lead your party, you know you are in a bucket load of strife!

user-removed
    Free Member

Just to go off on a slight tangent, I know a guy who was driving along one day when a group of little scrotes took it into their heads to pelt his car (restored, pride and joy) with stones. He spun round the next roundabout, drove back, crossed the pavement on to the steep grassy bank and ran one of them over.

The police turned up to interview him and basically applauded his actions as the kid involved had a huge string of previous but was untouchable due to his age. No charges brought.

True story. I’ll just leave that there.

wwaswas

No charges brought.

often the way when a vehicle is used as a weapon (the bloke in the original post compounded the problem by using a knife)

if he’d hit the kid with a hammer it may have been a different story.

neilwheel
    Free Member

A little more background information

ST GEORGE’S DAY MARCH, SPENNYMOOR
    For the avoidance of doubt, Spennymoor Town Council would like to make the following points clear in relation to the above event:-

There was no degree of co-operation between Spennymoor Town Council and any Organisation or Individual involved in connection with the march.

The St.George’s flag was flown as a matter of normal procedure, as it has been in previous years, and not at the specific request of any Organisation or Individual in connection with the march.

Spennymoor Town Council will only co-operate with Organisations that are in full compliance with all regulations issued by Durham Constabulary and Durham County Council in connection with such a march.

As far as Spennymoor Town Council is concerned, the “Spennymoor Branch of the English Cultural Society”, does not, in reality exist.*

* Explanatory note
    The “Spennymoor Branch of the English Cultural Society” is believed to be a facade for recruiting support for the BNP as described in the published BNP “Activists & Organisers Handbook”.

Alison Nunn, prosecuting, told the court that in police interview, the children, aged 11 and 12, described being “terrified” during the alleged incident.

She said: “These three children gave evidence that whilst they were at a fun day they were told to leave and to get off the bouncy castle. They say that Adam Walker chased them in his vehicle. He pursued them across the green in his Land Rover whilst they were on their bikes.”

She also described Walker doing a “handbrake turn” in the direction of the children. Ms Nunn added: “It is then said he had a knife with him and he has brandished the knife.

“One of the children is clear in his police interview that Adam Walker put that knife to his face and made a threat.”

konabunny
    Free Member

She also described Walker doing a “handbrake turn” before flicking the Vs, lighting a doobie and cranking up “Their Law” by the Prodigy

what a ledge

Junkyard
    Free Member

True story. I’ll just leave that there.

So you want us to believe that someone ran a child over in a car and and the police were delighted by their community spirited use of a deadly weapon?
    I was labouring under the misconception that returning in your car, mounting the pavement and continuing along a grassy bank to hit one of the defenceless children would be illegal,likely to get you into trouble and frowned on by the police.

crankboy
    Free Member

Just to be clear the Recorder’s assertion will have been a judgement based on actual evidence, Johndoh’s comment is not. Had the Recorder passed sentence on an assumption unsupported by evidence he would be at risk of a) appeal b) not progressing beyond being a Recorder.

wwaswas

not progressing beyond being a Recorder.

That tantalising ‘Oboe’ role forever out of reach 🙁

konabunny
    Free Member

lol

hexhamstu
    Free Member

Or the freedom not to have your children taught by gays, blacks, transvestites, Jews, Muslims, Women, Men, or anyone else you don’t happen to like the opinions of?

Being gay is bad, in the same way that racism is bad and being black is bad.

hora
    Free Member

So he went over there and took a locals job for six years.

glasgowdan
    Free Member

BNP-bashing is boring. They have every right to their beliefs. They are proud of their country and obviously just want to keep something preserved.

And for all we know these kids could have been disgusting prejudiced little d***heads and deserved at least a tyre slashing! Partial reporting as ever, though that’s all it takes for simple thinkers to get sharpening their tridents!

hora
    Free Member

If three little kids verbally abuse you in the street you suck it up.

A stanley knife. Hes lucky he wasnt dealt with more seriously.

julianwilson
    Free Member

Partial reporting as ever, though that’s all it takes for simple thinkers to get sharpening their tridents!

I think the information from the actual court hearing shed better light on it to be fair.

Again, i think his political affiliations are irrelevant, that sort of behaviour (in front of so many witnesses!) shows a significant lack of self control for any adult regardless of the circumstances and regardless of any degree of provocation, and especially towards 11 and 12 year olds. If i or anyone i knew did similar i would not be at all suprised at the driving ban and suspended custodial sentence.

And again, his political affiliations are irrelevant to his being struck off as a teacher. If one of your kids teachers was only suspended for 2 years for an offence of that nature involving children that age, you would be appealing about it. If not for the possibility that that teacher might return to teach your children, then for whichever other children he might teach. Again as a registered professional working with children the original 2 years seems inadequate to me and being banned for life/struck off altogether seems proportional to the criminal offence and risk of similar events in the future given the hard time that teachers get from their students/pupils these days.

I am wondering what the precedent (if there is one) is for secretaries of state to intervene in disciplinary/fitness to practice hearings of professional bodies. You can appeal against a sentence in a criminal court because you think it is too lenient whether or not you had any involvement in the crime: obvious example being stuart hall, where many people who had nothing to do effectively went over the judge’s head to appeal to get a longer sentence. Who do you go to when a professional body (lets say the GMC for example) does not in your opinion act strongly enough?

Gove clearly had nothing to fear from the BNP politically, i think if his ear was bent about this, then it was about his own position and responsibility as secretary of state, not party politics; BNP are not the force they were since the far right has been split into so many smaller ways.
    If it was a prominent ukip person in the firing line then this might have been a story!

Junkyard
    Free Member

for all we know these kids could have been disgusting prejudiced little d***heads

That is a guess where as we know it is true of the car driving dickhead

They are proud of their country and obviously just want to keep something preserved.

They are not proud of their country they dislike other folk not form their country who just happened to have a skin tone different form them.

they are people who judge people based on racial identity and they deserve to be bashed, as do their trolling apologists, for being stupid thick inward looking small minded bigoted racist ****

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Surely the point is that it’s a massive turn-off for voters to think that an infantile, bullying, over-reacting thug like this could be in a position to lead the country?

Plus of course, what Junkyard said. 🙂

Northwind

glasgowdan – Member

And for all we know these kids could have been disgusting prejudiced little d***heads and deserved at least a tyre slashing! Partial reporting as ever, though that’s all it takes for simple thinkers to get sharpening their tridents!

So not for the first time in the thread… What would have made it OK for a grown man to chase 2 pre-teens across a village green in a 4×4 then slash their tyres?

hora
    Free Member

**** the kids tyres. NO ONE picked up on the irony?

Its ok for him to go and take someones job/work in a foreign country for SIX years but back home he fights for his voters rights not to have this?

konabunny
    Free Member

are we sure it was a Stanley knife and not a very very small samurai sword he’d brought back with him?

Junkyard
    Free Member

Hora no one is expecting the BNP to have well thought coherent polices and/or not be hypocrites

he was following the ancient and noble British tradition of attempting to educate the savages by depriving them of their resources and keeping them for himself.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Have we done 'new BNP leader slashes children's bike tyres' yet?’ is closed to new replies.