Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Have we done Katie Hopkins? (NSFW)
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Compare it to the tone of the Littlejohn or Clarkson threads – no-one ever complains about how ugly they are.

Well I would if good looking men were important to me.

Personally I would be quite happy if the world was full of ugly men.

iolo
    Free Member

A quick google suggests it is her husband

He’s her husband now. He was someone else’s when that photo was taken

http://www.express.co.uk/news/showbiz/551555/Katie-Hopkins-affair-husband

nealglover
    Free Member

I think if you look at the abuse, insults and shaming on this thread, the fact that she is a woman is highly pertinent.

Not “highly pertinent” to the reason she is widely disliked.

Not in the slightest

DezB
    Free Member

Ooh god must have a thorough read of that article! [/sarky]

scaredypants

DezB – Member
    I would

You see, that’s exactly the kind of thing konabunny’s cross about

🙁

donks
    Free Member

I cannot think of a single person who has ever offered to flounce if an election goes a particular way where I’ve thought “damn, that would be a bad outcome!”
    I can’t think of anyone who actually followed through with their promise to flounce.

Phil Collins springs to mind…. When labour got in under Blair.

konabunny
    Free Member

I think if you look at the abuse, insults and shaming on this thread, the fact that she is a woman is highly pertinent.

Not “highly pertinent” to the reason she is widely disliked.

Not in the slightest
    I suppose hypothetically it’s possible that her being a woman doesn’t affect why she is disliked and how much, but only how she is abused…but it seems unlikely.

Either way, it’s remarkable that comments on this thread week not just to slag her off for her (apparently reprehensible) statements, but also to humiliate and degrade her in a sexual/corporeal/gendered way.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

seriously (sic) amiss

NPD is something seriously amiss.

This isn’t a “calling-out”, but just as a matter of interest, WeHuntedTheMammoth, which I peer at most weeks, has a policy of not calling hideous people who are wrong about everything “crazy” or “mentally ill”, which I’ve found quite interesting, and fairly relevant in thinking about Hopkins’ ilk:

There’s a difference between “crazy” (emotional disorder) (i dislike the word crazy as well) and what Katie Hopkins could potentially be.

Misogynists deserve judgment & mockery

Just to out PC you, misogyny is probably based on emotional issues as well. So you shouldn’t be taking the piss out of them either. 😆

Either way, it’s remarkable that comments on this thread week not just to slag her off for her (apparently reprehensible) statements, but also to humiliate and degrade her in a sexual/corporeal/gendered way.

The pic/post needs removing, most on here dislike her because she’s reprehensible though.

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

Gonzy’s post needs to go as well.

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, makes me feel ill.

hilldodger
    Free Member

Not being a follower of celeberity media “news” I hadn’t really heard of Katie Hopkins until she was (repeatedly) mentioned here – guess that puts STW forum on the same level as Hello magazine 😆

gonzy
    Free Member

Gonzy’s post needs to go as well.

why?
    apart from the fact that her half naked is as offensive to the eye as much as some of the bile that comes out of her gob…i was merely demonstrating to Epicyclo the errors of his ways when he suggested that the rest of her (body) seemed to be in good condition.
    if she was a bloke i would still treat this in the same way.
    if anyone is however offended by the pictures, i do apologise, but please avert your eyes and you wont be turned to stone by her looks

epicyclo

gonzy – Member
    …apart from the fact that her half naked is as offensive to the eye as much as some of the bile that comes out of her gob…i was merely demonstrating to Epicyclo the errors of his ways when he suggested that the rest of her (body) seemed to be in good condition….

I must admit I haven’t had the chance to scrutinise her body as closely as gonzy.

My comments were a reaction to her public persona which is totally odious, nothing to do with her looks or that she is a woman.

I regret commenting on the shagging in the field photo though. I didn’t realise that the chap was now her husband. I initially regarded it as an example of her personal ethics. I would now happily have that comment deleted. Whatever you think of her, her personal relationship with her partner should be private. I feel a bit smutty now.

DezB
    Free Member

I feel a bit smutty now.

Imagine if you’d Googleimagesearched, like Gonzy did… *shudders*

gonzy
    Free Member

Imagine if you’d Googleimagesearched, like Gonzy did… *shudders*

i’m scarred for life now….no amount of counselling will help me now

Nico
    Free Member

So, in conclusion the odd one out is Tony Blair. He was the only Prime Minister to actually get a flouncer to flounce aka Phil Collins. That makes up for Iraq in my book.

konabunny
    Free Member

Noel Gallagher…famously said ahead of the 2005 general election: “Vote Labour – if you don’t and the Tories get in, [Phil Collins] is threatening to come back from Switzerland, and none of us want that.”

Viewing 17 posts - 41 through 57 (of 57 total)

The topic ‘Have we done Katie Hopkins? (NSFW)’ is closed to new replies.