Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 209 total)
  • Have we done Jimmy
  • wrecker
    Free Member

He didn’t have learning difficulties. HE WAS A DRUG ADDICT.
    Look at the songs he’s written (please don’t try to colour him as an autistic genius or idiot savant; he wasn’t) His fans consider him to be very smart and I think he was in his younger years. Then drugs did him in.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I agree re the fans it seems odd that people were happy to turn a blind eye to famous folk doing things they would lynch a neighbour for /hound then out the street – see also Pete”where’s the book” Townshend /the Who

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Personally, being wholly removed from the situation and not privy to any actual evidence, I doubt I’ll ever be convinced one way or the other.

I think this is a healthy attitude to adopt.

To everything.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

A: In his first (only?) ever interview, MJ was described by Danny Baker (you know, Mastermind), as having the mind of a child.

B: Around the world, many adults, share beds with children. Only adults who view children sexually would think anything of that.

As for JS, who knows, he certainly came across odd, but we all know that counts for nothing.

As for Rantzen, I edited a video she made with Rolf Harris late 80s/early 90s for children to watch to warn them of paedo dangers. Especially from daddy. Apparently, daddy wanting to bath them when mummy was out was VERY WRONG! No, I’ve not made that up!

I think Esther might have issues that need resolving.

wrecker
    Free Member

B: Around the world, many adults, share beds with children. Only adults who view children sexually would think anything of that.

That is the single most stupid thing i have ever read on this or any other website.

warton
    Free Member

As for Rantzen, I edited a video she made with Rolf Harris late 80s/early 90s for children to watch to warn them of paedo dangers. Especially from daddy. Apparently, daddy wanting to bath them when mummy was out was VERY WRONG! No, I’ve not made that up!

Have you told the whole story there? I’m not so sure you have…

piemonster

Oh dear, I’ve typed some pretty dumb things in my time. But not this bad, I stand in awe of your stupidity.

TuckerUK
    Free Member

IQ test anyone?

If the first thing you think of when hearing that a child and an adult shared a bed is something sexual, that’s worrying.

Have you told the whole story there? I’m not so sure you have…

You’d have to watch the video. But that’s how it came across to all of us watching.

wrecker
    Free Member

IQ test anyone?

Yes, I think you should.

If the first thing you think of when hearing that a child and an adult shared a bed is something sexual, that’s worrying.

???What???
    Have you got any children? Would you let a friend of a friend sleep in the same bed as them unsupervised? Even a friend? What about a pop star? A radio DJ?
    It’s like listening to Chris Denning.

bigdawg
    Free Member

see also Pete”where’s the book” Townshend /the Who

Its coming out in November…

Funny how know one ever mentions Jimmy Page when these ‘conversations’ come up

piemonster

Except when there are known allegations of peadophilia

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Jimmy ‘coconut’ Page– reckon all Jimmys’ are dodgy

TuckerUK
    Free Member

Have you got any children?

Yes thanks.

Would you let a friend of a friend sleep in the same bed as them unsupervised?

What a ridiculous question, (EDIT) obviously not (/EDIT), but that doesn’t alter what I said. Adults, even ones other their parents, have slept in the same bed as my children.

wrecker
    Free Member

What a ridiculous question, (EDIT) obviously not, but that doesn’t alter what I said. Adults, even ones other their parents, have slept in the same bed as my children.

EDIT. you’re the one who has used this example in the context of Michael Jackson.
    EDIT. I think you’re now realising why your comment set us/me off?

grum
    Free Member

Funny how know one ever mentions Jimmy Page when these ‘conversations’ come up

Eh?

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Page is a misogynist but not a suspected paedo as far as is in te public domain

crikey
    Free Member

Just one minor although important point:

Paedophilia is the bad one.
    Peadophilia is a liking for smallish greenish leguminous vegetables which come in many varieties and can provide a valuable source of all that stuff that we should be having.

It’s quite important not to mix them up…

rudebwoy
    Free Member

seems that more ‘victims’ are coming forward , be a busy night tommorrow on them there phone lines

seavers
    Free Member

I heard he used to dress up as a school.

druidh
    Free Member

I heard he used to be one of the Glentress Trailfaeries.

shakers
    Free Member

I love the trailer. Esther Rantzen says up till now the jury has always been out on the allegations, but based on this investigation not anymore. Sorry I missed the bit where Esther Rantzen was installed as the jury in this matter. If you didn’t know that before that you can’t liable the dead you do now.

Having said that I have no love for Sir Jimmy.I wrote to him in the early 80s and asked him to fix it for me to do a wheelie with Evil Kenevil but he didn’t even offer up Eddie Kidd.

RustySpanner

So, did anyone watch it then?

Certainly an awful lot to think about and it would seem that a police investigation may be justified.
    I was pretty shocked, tbh.

hora
    Free Member

I watched a documentary on India. Well made, non-pushy agenda etc. Warmed to the people it filmed. Anyone see it?

grum
    Free Member

So, did anyone watch it then?

Why would we need to actually watch it? We’ve all made up our minds already. 😉

wrecker
    Free Member

I did hear Paul Merton on R2 yesterday saying that the HIGNFY transcript was a hoax.

RustySpanner

Exactly.

yunki
    Free Member

Brings to mind Irvine Welsh’s Freddy Royle character..

Freddy Royle had had, by his standards, a tiring day prior to his late afternoon arrival at St. Hubbins. He had been in the television studios all morning filming an episode of From Fred With Love. A young boy, whom Fred had sorted out to swim with the dolphins at Morcambe’s Marineland, while his grandparents were brought back to the scene of their honeymoon, was all excited in the studio and writhed around on his lap, getting Freddy so aroused and excited that they had to do several takes. -Oi loike em still, he said, -very, very still. Barry, the producer, was not at all amused. -In the name of God, Freddy, take the rest of the flipping afternoon off and go to the hospital and shag a stiff, he moaned. -Let’s see if we can dampen that bloody libido of yours.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Unless the women interviewed had prior knowledge of one another’s description of the alleged assaults, the fact that they all appeared to follow a similar pattern was, in my opinion, pretty damning. I found myself getting increasingly pissed off by the (male) interviewees on the programme giving feeble excuses for not saying anything at the time, but then began wondering what they could possibly have to gain (if their allegations were true, of course) by coming forward now. This just made them appear (to my mind) guilty in part by allowing, by keeping quiet in the first place, JS’s alleged abusive behaviour to continue. I’ll freely admit that I’ve always thought JS was a paedophile, but I dont think last nights programme did anything other than add to the rumours.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

The BBC News channel just displayed images of three of the women who claimed that Jimmy Savile interfered with them sexually. They showed a current picture of each of the women and a picture taken of each of them from the 1970s.The caption read: Now, then. Now, then. Now, then.

Papa_Lazarou
    Free Member

very good BenHouldsworth

southbeds
    Free Member

i allways thought he was a knobjockey

druidh
    Free Member

😆

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Jd sports are doing jimmy saville memorial tracksuits. They have an adult size top but you have to squeeze into kids bottoms.

jekkyl

just seen on the BBC website more scandal, apparently someone once saw Rod Hull fisting a young bird.

allthepies
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK01f5_aKY4[/video]

alpin
    Free Member

i don’t know why everyone keeps knocking Jimmy Saville. he fixed it for me to go camping with Gary Glitter.

khani
    Free Member

Breaking news!! A group of outraged dyslexic parents have assaulted Jimmy Somerville….

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Liz kershaw was groped on air– my money is on Stevie Wonder

rudebwoy
    Free Member

jokes aside, the defenders of jimmy have gone a bit quite, there must surely be an independent inquiry into how his and others activities were tolerated/encouraged whilst all around the world appeared to be changing. There will surely be many in power at the beeb who have some answering to do.

Viewing 40 posts - 161 through 200 (of 209 total)

The topic ‘Have we done Jimmy’ is closed to new replies.