Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • have we done a christmas jumper thread yet?
  • sadexpunk

got a works night out lined up, and we’ve all got to go out in a christmas jumper. obviously we’re all looking at the real cheesy, tacky ones that come up on google.

anyone seen any that go that extra yard? super duper light-up ones or cheesier than most?

thanks 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

I got given one of these a few years back by one of the in-laws.. they are a very xmassy bunch so I didn’t think too much about it and happily wore it all day, nodding and smiling when they laughed about it..

I didn’t see the sexual part until I had a proper look at it when we got home, and thought they had just found the cheesiness of it amusing!

ho ho ho

Lummox

Nothing to add, but watching with interest. Plan to surprise the family 😀

jambourgie
    Free Member

Yunki. I NEED that jumper. Where did your awesome in-laws get it?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

😆 @ yunki’s jumpah!

Where’d they get it? I have to know!!

“Dancing at the disco, bumpah to bumpah. Wait a minute…”

yunki
    Free Member

I don’t know where it’s from, I was sort of half tempted to offer it for sale for a second as it’s been languishing at the bottom of a cupboard ever since I received it, but I think I’d quite like to reinstate it this year.. 😀

huckleberryfatt
    Free Member
    sadexpunk

great jumpers, keep em coming 🙂

Drac

Primark.

They’ve got these lovely numbers in for the Ladies.

PiknMix
    Free Member

New look have light up ones, next have some classy ones and matalan have some furry ones. Nope me and the wife have not been everywhere looking for matching ones today!

PrinceJohn

We had to do this a couple of years ago –

I bought a cheap jumper & wrapped one arm in tinsel & bought a cheap light up snowman decoration from tesco & safety pinned it to the front – it was awesome.

seadog101

Working Xmas day, so we’re all to be suitably attired:

Almost tasteful….

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘have we done a christmas jumper thread yet?’ is closed to new replies.