Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Have we covered Kanye yet?
  • trevron73
    Free Member

Seriously – The Brits , J ross ? i like da hippitty hop – really i do but is he ? Nah, Dre ,Biggy, Tupak even Jiggy they changed the game Kanye? go F*&% off please i have wasted 6 minutes of my life this week watching you , that is 6 min i will never get back . I feel robbed ! I feel violated ! Surely there is a number and can call to talk to a healthcare professional about this ??

Really though i don’t get it ??

kiwijohn

perhaps you should go & have a lie down.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Comes across as the end of a very big bell.

matt_outandabout

Who?

dirtyrider
    Free Member

he did invent leather jog pants though, and got **** by nike

dirtyrider
    Free Member

Who?

clicks thread, pretends not to know who about 😆

Northwind

He actually did a proper apology the other day. Not a “I’m sorry you felt offended” or any of that pish, just “I’d like to apologise, I’m sorry”. Still a fanny, but that’s better than most fannies would manage

slowoldman

Eh?

patriotpro
    Free Member

He’s an upper-echelon self-absorbed prick. He was a complete embarrassment on JR tonight.

benji
    Free Member

I think you do need a healthcare professional for even being the slightest bit bothered about this.

Now whether a unicorn is an overweight rhino or do seagulls need shoes now that’s a much more serious concern.

drslow
    Free Member

If we’re going to cover someone can we at least have a brief synopsis of wtf your talking about for the uneducated! Thanks

stewartc
    Free Member

kudos100
    Free Member

JoeG
    Free Member

He likes big butts! 😀

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

He could of have done with a bit of autotune on J Ross tonight.

Rockplough
    Free Member

‘Biggy’?
    ‘Tupak’?
    ‘Jiggy’?

‘da hippity hop’?

Dad?

cheekymonkey888
    Free Member

Leather jeggings is where its at
    [video]http://youtu.be/746fOrqpP8Q[/video]

PMK2060

Perhaps he was missing his fishsticks.

Sawyer
    Free Member

Seriously – The Brits , J ross ? i like da hippitty hop – really i do but is he ? Nah, Dre ,Biggy, Tupak even Jiggy they changed the game Kanye?

Kanye changed the sound of hiphop and by extension popular music multiple times. Without his work on Blueprint you don’t get the Jay-Z you have today. College Dropout had a massive influence on the subject matter in mainstream hip hop. Without 808s you don’t get the prevalence of autotune and the rise of Drake et al (like it or not).

Whether you like him or you don’t it is impossible to deny the monumental impact he has personally had on the genre.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Have we covered Kanye yet?’ is closed to new replies.