• This topic has 9 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by GW.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • have just got batman arkham city collector's edition 360 :-D
  • racefaceec90

and have just installed it.man i just cannot wait to start gliding around the city skyline (and kick some criminal arse 😀 the figurine is very detailed. is that the bat signal i see,i better answer it

emsz
    Free Member

Looks cool, review later please?

CaptJon
    Free Member

Given all the excitement, am i the only one who didn’t like the previous game? (i cant even remember its name!)

I am looking forward to the new assassin’s creed game in a few weeks though.

Kato

What is that all over your walls in the first and last pics?

Blood?

racefaceec90

kato,no it’s a reminder of my drinking days (my friend threw a glass of wine on my wall,during an argument 😳 i don’t drink now though 😉 emsz will do 🙂

King-ocelot
    Free Member

What are the black dots on the figurines arms? Are they posable?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Do you live in a crack house?

beckykirk43
    Free Member

2 of my housemates have just bought it – haven’t been able to make conversation with them since! 😛

racefaceec90

catflees it’s just his suit (cannot move his arms/legs). after playing the game for a short while,i can confirm that it is most excellent 😀 the city is a lot larger than arkham asylum,which you can explore (almost) from the off.will have to get used to gliding,glide diving/grappling to get around.but the game really is stunning to look at.you can tell that the game designers really are fans of batman.by the gods there are a lot of riddler trophies (they seem a lot more tricky to work them out this time also.as i do not have internet access for my 360,i cannot comment on playing as catwoman,but by all accounts she really adds to the game experience (she also has her own riddler trophies to collect).if you like arkham asylum/batman,you will be knocked out by this game 😀 right i’m off to glide around some more 😉 p.s KINGTUT i take full blame for not having redecorated (laziness) (i don’t live in a crackhouse though 😉

GW
    Free Member

finally almost finished Arkham Asylum (on last chapter after just 2 years) so will prob buy this but not ’til next year when it’s cheap

Why would you buy the collectors edition? 😕

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘have just got batman arkham city collector's edition 360 :-D’ is closed to new replies.