Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Have I Got News For You. New series on beeb 1,
  • neilsonwheels
    Free Member

New series on about now on BBC 1 for anyone interested.

labsey
    Free Member

Watched it and missed 4 goals in the ROI – Germany game. Was good all the same.

boblo
    Free Member

That was the weirdest episode ever. It was as if the BBC had scripted its Jimmy Saville defence….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    deadlydarcy
    Free Member

They certainly got some digs in at the Mail. 🙂

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

+1 for weird have had a few pints of hobgoblin and wasn’t quite sure if what i watched was what had gone on or if i had fallen asleep 😯 😀

kimbers

a friend was at the filming of this episode last night

she said there was a lot of discussion among the panel about the saville thing, did they play the clip of him on hignfy he hosted?

ill ask her on monday how it compared,

the filming session was 2.5 hrs

Scamper
    Free Member

Perhaps it was my wine intake, but was a bit weird, one minute normal show, next thing talking about it quite seriously for ten minutes. Although when it came to the BBC involvement they seemed more intent on highlighting the Mail’s coverage of young girls in general.

robbo
    Free Member

The whole tone was wierd. Lots of awkward silences. They seemed to be picking serious subjects with difficult comedy aspects. Like how can you get laughs from Felix’s supersonic jump when he could still die? Lots of old news too, like George Osborne being booed and Ken’s finances. Different but a bit dull.

enfht
    Free Member

The Irishman was uncomfortable joking out a terrorist. Oh dear.

Ro5ey
    Free Member

Have watched HIGNFU for as long as I can remember, and never seen it get really serious like that before

Guess they had to explain the the web hoax/rumour doing the rounds was just that…. a hoax.

But then they didnt shy away from showing the actual footage that was in it’s self quite horrid.

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Felt that the lame ‘jokes’ clare balding was reading from script would not have been her choice?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Have I Got News For You. New series on beeb 1,’ is closed to new replies.