Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Have I been swindled? Rapha returns…
  • bob_summers

Bought the summer lightweight ‘bundle’, stitching came undone around the pad of the bibs, sent them back for exchange but the replacement was out of stock. They instead refunded me. The amount refunded was a proportion of the bundle (no idea how they work it out), and is some 40 or 50 quid short of the price of another pair.

Worth taking further? I’m inclined to just leave it as the shorts were crap anyway, but seemed a bit tight of them not to just send me a similar model especially since everyone else I know has good experiences of their CS.

jamiep
    Free Member

I would be having another word. Why could they not repair?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Get them a call, they are extremely helpful and will probably give you a voucher.

Although I’m not sure why you expect to get the full cost of the shorts back if you bought them as part of a bundle. If you call them I’m sure you can work something out.

Interesting that you found the shorts crap, its not what reviews say about them. In what way were they crap?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Well, at least now you’ve got a reason to gaze wistfully into the drizzle

Solo
    Free Member

Yeah, Rapha have always gone well beyond the call of duty for me.

On that basis, I’d suggest they’ll explain the decision and/or try to help in some way.

Be nice, good luck.

rOcKeTdOg

Well, at least now you’ve got a reason to gaze wistfully into the drizzle

😆

bob_summers

Crap compared to other shorts I’ve had from them, should’ve qualified that. Material too thin to hold the pad snugly in place, feels like you’re going to put your thumbs through it when putting them on. They weren’t the favourite pair of the rotation anyway.

If I’m feeling miffed unduly, fair enough. Just seems odd to be a pair of bibs down due to a faulty product. A repair would’ve been fine. I’ll ring them.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Have I been swindled? Rapha returns…’ is closed to new replies.