• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by bol.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Have Evans Cycles lost some of their key brands?
  • just5minutes
    Free Member

Specialized, Scott and Cannondale all seem to have disappeared off the list of brands that Evans Cycles carry – they don’t have any new models of bikes from these manufacturers listed… e.g. if you select the brand page for “scott” and then filter for road bikes there is nothing listed.

Is this a website glitch or are they really losing some of their main brands?

Jamie
    Free Member

Not sure how you are trying to access the info you’re after, but they have the early 2015 bikes from Specialized on there.

Although weirdly, they have the Crux Evo at £400 more than RRP.

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/specialized/crux-sport-e5-evo-2015-cyclocross-bike-ec068536

…as well as the current 2014 Scott & Cannondales.

wwaswas

Maybe now they distribute some other brands like BMC they’re changing what they stock?

just5minutes
    Free Member

Jamie – this is what I get when click on your link… wondering if it’s website snafus then…

Home > Sorry but we were unable to find any results relating to “Specialized 2015” using the filters you have specified.
    Please either try searching again or amending the filters to be more general.
    Search tips

Try using specific keywords, as these will often give better results than a long description. Generic keywords like “bike” will return very broad results

There is no need to use punctuation whilst searching.

Alternatively you can browse for products by category, using the navigation drop-downs at the top of the page.

Jamie
    Free Member

Odd, as in several browsers, I get:

just5minutes
    Free Member

figured it out – the website had defaulted to country=USA and I hadn’t noticed. Problem solved!

Jamie
    Free Member

Were the $ signs not a giveaway? 😀

bol

Independent LBSs across the country have hopes raised and dashed in the space of 15 minutes.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Have Evans Cycles lost some of their key brands?’ is closed to new replies.