Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Have CRC stopped doing discount codes? I'm after a £50 one if anyone has one.
  • mancian
    Free Member

Hi.

As above. Not heard anything from CRC for a while. Could do with an over £50 spend code if anyone has one.

Thanks

darrenspink
    Free Member

Just signup to their mailing list for a fiver off.

philxx1975
    Free Member

How does the discount code thing work? How do people come across them?

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

they’ve not circulated any for a while (after pushing vouchers incessantly a while ago). I had the £5 welcome code stuck to my account for about 18 months which doesn’t help the OP!

BC membership gives you a 10% code every month so for most people on here would pay for itself in no time.

z1ppy

they used to issue a discount code with your order*, and IIRC to be used with a week or two.. hence if you weren’t going to order something soon, lots of ppl would post the code.

* other codes were distributed other ways too

mdavids
    Free Member

BC membership gives you a 10% code every month so for most people on here would pay for itself in no time.

Cheers! I’ve been a member for 2 years and didn’t know this. Must learn to read the small print.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

MDavids there are loads of discount codes attached to the BC membership ie Halfords, magazine subscriptoins go to your account online and look at the dashboard. Free copies of Rouleur etc

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

I’ve got three and none of them worked when I tried last time. So as a reward I bought everything else where. Good work boys 😆

Doesn’t really help the OP I suppose.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Have CRC stopped doing discount codes? I'm after a £50 one if anyone has one.’ is closed to new replies.