Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Hatton Garden robbery – fantasy film cast – who would you put in
  • MadBillMcMad

Assuming a film must be in the offing, it strikes me as a perfect opportunity to bring back the great Ealing comedies.

In the absence of Alec Guiness, Peter Sellers & Cecil Parker who would you put in.
    Here’s my selection:
    – Michael Gambon.
    – Michael Caine.
    – Ian McKellan.
    – Bill Nighy.
    – Ray Winstone.
    – David Jason.

Perhaps Basil should be John Cleese.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Stick Hugh Grant and Richard E Grant in and you’ve nailed it I reckon.

UrbanHiker
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Harry_the_Spider

Judging by what a balls up it was I’d cast the Chuckle Brothers,Mr Tumble and the puppet cast of Rainbow.

enfht
    Free Member

Joe Pasquale as the ring leader.

matt_outandabout

lazybike
    Free Member

Tom “I came here for a shootout” Hardy, bit a makeup he’ll be fine..and yes I do mean for all the roles.

brakes
    Free Member

Vinnie Jones – he’s knocking on a bit now

nickdavies

You pretty much want the cast of snatch. It’ll probably get hollywoodised though and we’ll have Brad Pitt and George Clooney playing a couple of cockney wide boys.

Edit: realised as I hit post that Brad Pitt was actually in snatch!

jambalaya
    Free Member

Definitely Vinne, Cantona too

Bruce Forsyth

Love the Pasquale suggestion 🙂

wonnyj
    Free Member

Ideal

johnnywhitesox
    Free Member

Alan Ford without question.

samunkim
    Free Member

“Judging by what a balls up it was” Huh ??

Proper job, physical theft of this scale is virtually impossible these days and they nearly got away with it.

All the young criminals are in financial fraud, drugs, on-line gambling, prostitution, smuggling or protection rackets.

loddrik
    Free Member

mefty
    Free Member

Steven Berkoff

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Peter Capaldi, I reckon there was some swearing

Harry_the_Spider

Proper job, physical theft of this scale is virtually impossible these days and they nearly got away with it.

If one of them hadn’t driven to the job in his own rather distinctive car in full view of CCTV it may have helped.

hora
    Free Member

We’d need to have the victims in too. Ones who lost momentos, invaluable family airlooms, things that are soo precious to them but are probably fenced on, melted down/broken up and sold on for much much less by now.

pistonbroke
    Free Member

Whoever they were they’d have to go on a serious diet, the thing that stunned me was how small the hole was that they crawled through. I think the Met needs to start targeting pensioners yoga classes in case of copycat heists.

konabunny
    Free Member

I’d like to see Tilda Swinton play all the roles, except for any female roles which can be played by Eddie Redmayne (if Gabourey Sidibe isn’t available). I’d relocate the story to Weimar Germany though.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Hatton Garden robbery – fantasy film cast – who would you put in’ is closed to new replies.