Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 75 total)
  • Has this been done Relive.CC great little add on to Strava
  • postierich
    Free Member
    MrSparkle

Very nice.
    Rich, I understand that you’ve been trying to persuade Rob Jebb to do SSUK next year. Excellent work!

gastromonkey
    Free Member

I’ve linked it to my strava. Great addition.

chakaping
    Free Member

Cheers for the tip.

It’s not (yet) possible to relive rides from the past.

🙁

deluded
    Free Member

Cheers – bookmarking.

jam-bo

Yep.

Northwind

Loving this, cheers!

(it’s on my list of things to mess with so I don’t know yet if it works but I found a piece of software that can generate a .stl from a .gpx- 3d print your ride, with elevation and all :lol:)

hammerite
    Free Member

Kind of related to this… has anyone had a play with dashware (http://www.dashware.net)? If you video a ride or part of a ride you can sync and overlay your gps data to the video and show info in lots of different ways.

This is a vid I took and had a play with https://youtu.be/a46ndGbIkRg (ps I know my riding isn’t great!).

postierich
    Free Member

Rob Jebb lives in the village I deliver to, I will mention it every time I see him and remind him of all the big hitters that needing bringing down a peg or two 🙂

Rich

postierich
    Free Member

No pub stop Jambo?

adjustablewench
    Free Member

Ha ha – I got excited then thinking it would be so thing to add a bit of motivation to me . . . But I don’t think it will as I’m restricted to riding my turbo in my kitchen!

Can’t wait to get out on a proper bike and try it 🙂

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Relive does not seem to be working for me, after seeing the article at BR last week and clicking the option to link to Strava.

Do I have to change settings on Strava as well, or is this a problem with gmail accounts?

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Interesting , thanks!

acidtest
    Free Member

Just in case you don’t know, it only works for rides over 20km and won’t work for any of your previous strava entries.

You can create something similar and more customised using google earth pro if you have the time or need. I created one for the london to bright off road route by importing the gpx file. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ns8bur6BT6U

jamiep
    Free Member

If you lose the email link to your ride that Relive sends, how do you view the ride again?

avdave2

It’s really good I just want them to add a bit of Tour de france style music to it 🙂

mrjmt
    Free Member

Doesn’t work for me either, I’m on gmail too…

dookey

If you lose the email link to your ride that Relive sends, how do you view the ride again?

If you use StravistiX and Chrome for Strava, there is a permalink on each ride for the video

Or you can use https://www.relive.cc/view/ followed by the ride number from Strava

acidtest
    Free Member

I’m on gmail, works ok for me.

mrjmt
    Free Member

Weird, wonder if it’s something to do with privacy settings? My strava is quite strict, doesn’t allow flyby for example.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

My rides so far have been under 20km, so that might explain it.

chakaping
    Free Member

Just got my first one, love it.

Will be even better with a big loop kind-of ride.

spacemonkey

Epic Didn’t know about it all so thanks for the heads up.

All connected now.

postierich
    Free Member

Must remember to take some pictures on tonights ride!

falkirk-mark

Here is my effort with pic

boltonjon

Its great!

Tried to upload an old route from the YorkshireDales300 event i completed in the summer but it wouldn’t let me

I even deleted and reloaded it into Strava (proper computer hacker me….) but no luck

Anyone got any ideas how to trick it?

belugabob
    Free Member

Well, here’s my first effort…

Nothing spectacular (no categorised climbs) but I already feel more ‘pro’

😉

postierich
    Free Member

Bit of a dull one but it was a night ride!

tillydog
    Free Member

I think it’s brill.

Marin and Crimpiau

Graavel ride

No photos in this one:
    Coed Y Brenin Enduro

z1ppy

Cheers for the heads up on this, tillydogs Marin run is an excellent

jimdubleyou

Definitely better with pictures! The one of my commute home was a little boring…

postierich
    Free Member

Great rides AndyG

mikewsmith
    Free Member

My first one landed in my email today
    https://www.relive.cc/view/735992308
    shows me getting lost a bit 🙂

timbur
    Free Member

This was discussed on TheSpokesMan podcast the other day.

Also try http://www.madewithsisu.com as recommended by Chris Garison. (Sp?)

acidtest
    Free Member

It’d be cool if instead or as well as they integrate it with youtube then you can use youtubes music library. Also it’d reduce the load on their servers and bandwidth.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

It’d be cool if instead or as well as they integrate it with youtube then you can use youtubes music library. Also it’d reduce the load on their servers and bandwidth.

Needs kraftwerk and a Ned Boulding voiceover too.

belugabob
    Free Member

I took my friend – who was visiting from the Midlands – on a sightseeing ride yesterday, and Relive has enabled me to give him a short summary of the day

That’s pretty cool

kayak23

Looks nice, shame it can’t backdate rides. Wonder if they’ll bring that in at some point.

uphillcursing
    Free Member

I love it. Makes me happy….
    ##Removed as it links to Strava account##

Last ride for me before the weather closed in here.

P-Jay
    Free Member

Cwmcarn

Thanks for link, used it yesterday, apart from a few worrying bits when I seem to leave no trail it’s really good!

It’s a shame it’s ‘just’ a video and you can’t play with the model afterwards.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘Has this been done Relive.CC great little add on to Strava’ is closed to new replies.