Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Has this been done? New Fox prototype suspension?
  • GSuperstar
    Free Member

raisinhat
    Free Member

About time really, since I’ve only ever heard bad things about the DHX air, and they really need something that could compete with a CCDB air.

neninja
    Free Member

Looks like a copy of the Monarch Plus RC3

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Or is the Monarch Plus RC3 a copy 😉

Regardless, I agree, DHX Air gets bad press everywhere,and with downhill air shocks becoming more and more popular in the DH scene and AM, would be a nice addition.

LoCo
    Free Member

The eyelet casting (that the air can and resi. attach to) looks like an RC2/4 casing with the area the high and low speed compression adjuster would be blanked.
    The Resi. also look like an RC2/4 item as larger diameter, or is there an adjuster the other side a la the current DHx air propedal lever location.
    Should be interesting having an CTD/RC4 hybrid unit, will it be a match for the CCDB air, not sure TBH, but probably being priced to be a bit more tan a Monarch plus which is an excellent ‘budget’ air AM/enduro air shock and the CCDBs and BOS Voids.

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Would definitely be a nice addition, I’m currently running a CCDB Coil, but air shocks always appeal for their weight, could be a good mix of both.

messiah
    Free Member

I’d like to try a an Avalanche tuned DHX Air.

Northwind

It’s less hideous than a DBair or Vivid Air,so that’s good.

messiah
    Free Member

Tasty.

retro83
    Free Member

I don’t know why the DHX air got such a bad rep. I loved mine on my Meta 5. Just a matter of changing to a small air can, then setting the boost pressure until it feels right. Great little shock. Obviously no CCDB beater, but compared to an RP23, it was a revelation.

kayak23

I’m not keen on the colour so I’m out… 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Has this been done? New Fox prototype suspension?’ is closed to new replies.