Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • has this been done..? (Isle of Man TT content)
  • yunki
    Free Member

that’s a fast lap.. 😯

[video]http://vimeo.com/53551115[/video]

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

I want to meet Guy Martin. I think there would be a lot more clarity in my life if I could ring that bloke up every once in a while lol.

druidh
    Free Member

I don’t think he ever takes a stint at the sex chat lines.

lowey

Holy cow. Brilliant video. Cheers.

Jamie
    Free Member

It always amazes me how they actually sit on the bike.

On account of their balls being so big.

Must be a hidden compartment.

nukeproofriding
    Free Member

I don’t think he ever takes a stint at the sex chat lines.

Wouldn’t know mate. You must be some sort of expert.

Rubber-Duck

We used to go every year when I was a kid, Hailwood and the riders of that era I am talking about. It was mind boggling then, its even more incomprehensibly brilliant now. I am desperate to go back with the family.Love love love it. Great vid 🙂

piemonster

Awesome, brilliant that this is still happening.

Stick it safety nerds, stick where the sun don’t shine

DougD

Phenomenal,

Those guys are wired up differently

Tom-B
    Free Member

As above. These guys have a different thought process to me!

jonahtonto
    Free Member

total beasts the lot of them

bikebouy
    Free Member

Spec
    Ferkin
    Takular.
    😯

Long may that event continue.

salad_dodger

Superb footage. Shame it was spoilt by having to listen to awful music instead of the sound of the bike engines – apart from last 90 seconds.

rkk01
    Free Member

Fockin mentoe

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Mint.

I’ll have to watch “closer to the Edge” again now and dig out Isle of Mann TT on the PS2.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Spent the weekend of Mountain Mayhem in Guy’s presence as he was riding for our factory team there.

He really is cool bloke, super down to earth, took our piss taking well and gave back plenty. He was genuinely in awe of anyone who was knocking out fast laps and had no air of arrogance about him. I was also impressed by the amount of time he spent talking to folk as they passed the van despite being knackered and covered in mud.

We had a conversation about crashing and he genuinely believed that sliding down a road in lycra at 20mph was far more dangerous than the TT! Mentalist!

jota180
    Free Member

I raced the mountain circuit in the early 80s in the Manx GP, I never really got the hang of it and never went back as a competitor after my 2nd year.
    On my first year there we all went along to a Q&A session that had been arranged with the top TT & Manx riders, one of them was Mike Hailwood.
    I remember one guy asking how he managed to get a particularly fast line though a section and he explained that a very tight exit was needed from the previous bend to give you the line needed. Someone them asked how he managed that given there was a big drain cover with a telegraph pole adjacent to it. He replied that he did indeed ride between the the drain cover and the kerb but moved his head out of the way of the pole.

rkk01
    Free Member

I was also impressed by the amount of time he spent talking to folk as they passed the van despite being knackered and covered in mud.

Yes – my lad had a chat with Guy at MM. He was really frIedly & J was proper pleased – he got Gary Johnson’s autograph at the TT this year and Guy Martin’s at Mayhem

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘has this been done..? (Isle of Man TT content)’ is closed to new replies.