Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • has this been done?
  • meehaja
    Free Member
    headfirst
    Free Member

That is hilariously misguided!

Scrote 1: 'Oi pig, you cant catch me!' Runs away up a flight of stairs.

Policeman gives chase on bmx, then stops to carefully lock up said bmx to a railing, taking care to ensure he uses a d lock on the frame and back wheel and then adds a cable lock for the front wheel. He removes the saddle and seatpost and the stuntpegs (just in case). He continues to give chase on foot but by now the scrote has vanished. He returns to get his bike and finds Scrote2 smoking a joint and smiling widely. No sign of a bike ever having been there.

nacho
    Free Member

A comment from the article:
    The force has been using more conventional mountain bikes for years but say the BMX model is faster and easier to ride.[/quote]

I haven't ridden a BMX for years but I really think an MTB will be quicker?

coffeeking
    Free Member

BMX isn't quicker, they need better riders. But they are pretty much bombproof and cheap as chips to maintain and to replace. I think the police should do more bonding with the kids, it gives a less us-and-them attitude to everything and a decent cop can have a laugh with kids while still maintaining order.

PiknMix
    Free Member

I live in Leicester so I cant wait till I get chased down by some poolice on a bmx, if none of their panda mates are about there is not much chance of him/her catching me 😀

Just another good excuse to point and laugh at the filth.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘has this been done?’ is closed to new replies.