Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Has there been a murder.. near my house?
  • FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Went out this morning and there’s an Ambulance fast responder at a house near by. Come back 10 mins later and there’s 2 coppers and the ambulance responder obviously trying to get in the house.

Now there is a Police lady stood outside the house…

Is that usual ?

somouk
    Free Member

If someone has rang to say they haven’t seen an elderly neighbour or relative the police will be called to try and make entry. I don’t believe the Ambulance crew can force entry.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

People who live there prob mid 40’s.

Don’t get why there is still a Police woman stood outside some 4hrs later…

cynic-al
    Free Member

Go out and ask her?

somouk
    Free Member

If they’ve smashed the doors in could just be waiting there till the fixers to turn up.

maccruiskeen

Go out and ask her?

but try not to make it look like you’re re-visiting the scene of the crime

crikey
    Free Member

Take her a cup of tea and a biscuit. They bloody love biscuits them police types.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Go out and ask her?

But then I would look like a nosy middle class neighbour 😳

IanMunro
    Free Member

Dunno. I’d expect more than two coppers for a murder. When bodies or bits of bodies have been found in the lanes near me in the past, a *lot* of police cars have turned up.

cynic-al
    Free Member

FunkyDunc – Member
    But then I would look like a nosy middle class neighbou

I suspect the repeated curtain-twitching will have given that away.

hora
    Free Member

Go up and give her a Vulcan deathgrip, wear her uniform whilst you sneak inside to investigate?

bencooper
    Free Member

Go out and ask her?

A few years ago there was a big crowd of police at the end of our road, on my way to work – so asked one of them what was happening.

And, of course, he said “There’s been a murrdur” in his best Taggart impersonation 😉

project
    Free Member

Murders always return to the scene of their crime, best to avoid going back.

MoreCashThanDash

Go and offer her a drink, she’ll appreciate it. Friend of mine spent her first 3 months as a copper guarding Ian Huntleys house…. 🙁

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

yes, yes there has, sorry I got the wrong house,…. i’m willing to try again next week, what time will you be in? 😈

totalshell

copper.. shes a wrong un.. probs two inside fitting someone up and/or spying on another neighbour ( maybe you) have you called anyone a pleb recently or perhaps dropped litter.

scaredypants

hora – Member
    Go up and give her a Vulcan deathgrip, wear her uniform whilst you sneak inside to investigate?

I often disregard Hora’s advice but on this occasion, masterful 🙂

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

If they’ve smashed the doors in

ask the nice lady cop if it was the back doors?

maccruiskeen

Friend of mine spent her first 3 months as a copper guarding Ian Huntleys house….

There was a murder in a park near where I used to live and it was decided to make the whole park a crime scene and contain it for a fingertip search. That meant putting a copper at every gate and at every gap in the railings all around the 1.5mile perimeter, all day and all night for weeks. I used to drive by during rush hour and the guys had been standing there for so long that birds started perching on them.

MoreCashThanDash

Birds like a fella in uniform

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Has there been a murder.. near my house?’ is closed to new replies.