Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Has the rebound damping broken on my Fox 34's?
  • keppoch

I have a pair of 2016 Fox 34 Fit 4 forks with the red rebound at the bottom of the right leg.

When I wind the rebound to maximum I would expect the rebound to be very slow but it is not that different from the other end of the extreme. Do Fox 34s have a narrow rebound range or is it likely there is something up with mine?

On other forks with rebound full on the rebound is visibly slow but not so with these.

coatesy
    Free Member

There’s usually a noticable difference between the two extremes, though full rebound won’t be enough to almost stop the fork returning as it does with some other forks.

keppoch

Hmm, OK. Sounds like it is lacking but I’ll test at the two extremes to see if I can notice or if there is just no difference. Good to know it should not got to that ultra slow point though.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Serviced them?

mattg123
    Free Member

Check the allen bolt in the red adjuster knob is correctly tightened onto the recess on internal rod, just been through exactly the same with some older float fit RL’s & that was the issue for me.

keppoch

mike – I had them serviced about a year ago then they were used a lot for two weeks (holiday in Oregon) but have seldom ridden them since (probably 10 times).

matt – thanks I will check that.

crapjumper
    Free Member

Keppoch , just PM’d you

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Has the rebound damping broken on my Fox 34's?’ is closed to new replies.