Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Has anyone used colloidal silver?
  • DrJ

I was recommended to drink colloidal silver to kill tummy bugs that immodium isn’t touching. The person who recommended it is not a doc of medicine or anything else, and I’m pretty sure I’m not going to take his advice, but it made me curious to find out if any of the more experienced travellers and other dabblers here have given it a shot and lived to tell the tale?

perchypanther
    Free Member

Are you a werewolf? If so, I’d advise against it.

sargey

i used to be a werewolf but I’m alright nooooooooooowwwwwww.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Where’s DrP?

We could have a STW Dr-off!

perchypanther
    Free Member

Where’s DrP?

In hospital , being treated for super fish oil injuries, apparently.

MSP

Immodium doesn’t kill stomach bugs either.

For that you need a red hot poker.

grizedaleforest

I’ve heard this too. Comprehensive review and debunk collateral here – Ian Chadwick

allan23
    Free Member

Seems an expensive way of flushing silver down the pan. This isn’t the outdoor boyfriend from the thread about kicking a girlfriend out is it? Branching out from gold into silver recovery?

dazh

I’ve heard coke is quite good at nuking stomach bugs. Given what it does to rust I’m not particularly surprised by that….

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7OdX42NjWQ[/video]

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

Pappa Smurf did

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I’ve heard coke is quite good at nuking stomach bugs. Given what it does to rust I’m not particularly surprised by that….

Phosphoric acid. If your stomach acid isn’t killing it then coke won’t.

samunkim
    Free Member
    maccruiskeen

‘ve heard coke is quite good at nuking stomach bugs. Given what it does to rust I’m not particularly surprised by that….

The coke isn’t doing anything to the rust in that video – the chrome isn’t rusty because chrome doesn’t rust- its stained/coated with rush from the few spots where the metal beneath has rusted through. The rust is being being loosened and wiped off the chrome with the help of the abrasive action of the dirty sponge he’s rubbing it with, and the coke’s just helping to rinse the dirt away, but water would do that just as effectively.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone used colloidal silver?’ is closed to new replies.