Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Has anyone seen my seat post?
  • binners

My dropper committed suicide in spectacularly messy fashion last night, so I thought I’d just shove the old one back on while it’s sorted.

So far a rummage round the various boxes of parts, accessed after moving the ‘spare’ frame, and the 6 sets of tyres, has unearthed:

4 sets of handlebars
    3 stems
    2 full sets of brakes
    About 27 brake discs
    2 sets of cranks
    3 sets of shifters
    About 15 mechs and drive chains in various states of distress
    4 pairs of lock ons
    4 saddles
    4 sets of pedals (3 SPD, one flat)

No seat post

Can anyone remember where I put it….?

Bregante

I suspect it has eloped with my chain tool….

paladin

Take mine……. Its no use to me, my dropper is still seized solid in the seat tube 🙁

PiknMix
    Free Member

After recently losing my spare seatpost, I found it wrapped in a pillowcase in my wardrobe! Have you looked there?

z1ppy

I’m trying to hunt down my cleats, put one pair with the new boots (que comedic fall at the end of the estate), but I’ll be buggered if I know what I did with the other set

binners

I’ll just go and check the pillow cases in the wardrobe…..

Don’t know why I hadn’t thought of that earlier….

Northwind

I own one 30.9 seatpost, which fits none of my bikes, and 3 or 4 each of 31.6 and 27.2. So why is it, when I’m looking for one of the others I’ll always find the 30.9, 3 or 4 times?

scotroutes

Have you checked your crack?

Bregante

The easiest and quickest way to find it is to pop down to the lbs and buy a new one. When you arrive home you will trip over the blighter.

Sandwich

Under the fridge? Fridge suck is proportionate to the fridge size or inversely (I can never remember which it is).

IdleJon

Sandwich – Member

Under the fridge? Fridge suck is proportionate to the fridge size or inversely (I can never remember which it is).

I lost a front tooth under the fridge once.

martinhutch

It’s sunning itself in Spain along with my pressure gauge.

Kahurangi

Has it gone to Monaco for tax reasons?

jonba
    Free Member

What size was it, I’m trying to shift some cheap ones… THink I’ve got a 30.9, 31.6 in aluminium and a short 27.2 in carbon. 😉

wordnumb
    Free Member

Did you plant it in the garden hoping a seat post tree might grow?

gnusmas

Have you checked your drawer of many things?

We had one drawer of many things but now we have several, along with a cupboard of many things. Most things end up there.

thegreatape
    Free Member

My daughter tidied my drawer of many things the other week, now I can’t find anything. (She’s a bit odd, unloads the dishwasher every morning, and enjoys putting the shopping away when the chap delivers it).

jambalaya
    Free Member

Have you checked the Man Drawer, it’s probably with your Greek Drachma

[video]http://youtu.be/RgUpDGAIdds[/video]

gnusmas

My daughter tidied my drawer of many things the other week, now I can’t find anything. (She’s a bit odd, unloads the dishwasher every morning, and enjoys putting the shopping away when the chap delivers it).

My daughter adds to our drawers of many things on a daily basis, haven’t got a dishwasher, but enjoys helping putting the shopping away when it gets delivered. But she is only 2 😀

binners, have you found it yet?

z1ppy

Bonus located two pairs of cleats, only took 4 months.. & obviously the other set I fitted were the others I previously ‘lost’ 😳

froggy67
    Free Member

[We had one drawer of many things but now we have several, along with a cupboard of many things. Most things end up there.]

Oh dear I was quietly chuckling about this until Mrs F reminded me about the 4 drawers and 1 cupboard of many things I currently have. Fortunately she hasn’t realised that I have now appropriated one of the under bed drawers as well

Rubber_Buccaneer

scotroutes – Member

Have you checked your crack?

I was going to ask whether he was using a saddle the last time he saw it 🙂

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone seen my seat post?’ is closed to new replies.