Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Has anyone put in a order for the new Turner Cyclosys yet?
  • teadrinker
    Free Member

I’ve only just come across this so apologies if there is another thread (I couldn’t find one).

Anyone popped in an order for one? If I had the money I think I would.

tomd
    Free Member

Is there a UK price? $1500 for frame and fork in the US.

Daffy

That top-tube is a bit too slanty for me…

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Too much Tripster love here…

Daffy

Not a fan of the Tripster either, the Head Angle is too steep.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

??? It is pretty slack – you sure you got the right bike ? I meant the ATR, maybe the normal one is steeper.

jobro
    Free Member

Whaaat! Nonsense. How slack do you want a CX head tube angle?

Daffy

Okay, fair enough, a combination of TT length and head angle gives me toe overlap when using full guards.

rone

Tried to enquire to Turner about it for the initial deal. Didn’t get a response.

Although I love their product (own 4 Turners between myself and GF) and have been treated will with support from Dave and Greg – things get a bit infuriating sometimes via email.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I emailed Greg on Friday morning and got a reply in the early afternoon !

About drilling a hole in a frame for internal dropper cable routing…

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I know Turner do the whole direct selling thing, but why not try Silverfish also?

sam_underhill

What did get say about the hole drilling? Tempted to do that on my burner.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I asked him of this link was ok

http://forums.mtbr.com/turner/stealth-mod-drilling-holes-your-alloy-frame-917427.html

He said

‘The location of the hole in the frame on link you sent is fine. You can go a bit lower if you wish; you do not want the bottom hole to be below the tip of the weld bead at the bottom of the pivot mount.’

rone

Silverfish okay if they have anything in stock. Normal route is LBS > silverfish. The cyclosis deal looked to be direct.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

I don’t think Silverfish import Turner anymore? It’s a direct deal now If I’m not mistaken.

richiethesilverfish
    Free Member

I don’t think Silverfish import Turner anymore? It’s a direct deal now If I’m not mistaken.

You are mistaken.

We should have finalised pricing/availability/etc on the Cyclosys this week. At that point we’ll be able to add them to our site alongside all the other Turner models that are currently listed.

Cheers

Richie

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone put in a order for the new Turner Cyclosys yet?’ is closed to new replies.