Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Has anyone had a delivery from CRC on a Sunday?
  • jamieandangela
    Free Member

Placed an order on Friday night 7:30pm and paid the £4.99 for next day tracked delivery. Got an email today at 3:30pm saying my order has been despatched via Royal Mail without a tracking service. I wonder if will arrive via Royal Mails new Sunday service? Any thoughts?

Shorty12
    Free Member

I’m sure if you order Friday then next day is Monday. No delivery is a Sunday

fj1200
    Free Member

Don’t think you will get it to Wednesday as it is a bank holiday on Monday so will not enter RM network to Tuesday

scotroutes

Monday is a Bank Holiday???

Next Day doesn’t include Saturday or Sunday.

fj1200
    Free Member

Strange men in bowler hats marched today so bank holiday moved to Monday

Crell
    Free Member

No. Slightly peeved as I ordered on Fri with “next day” delivery. I should have known but the checkout didn”t have any T”s and C”s that I could see, so took a punt thinking I”d get it on Saturday. Tracked delivery confirmed for Monday, and on the RM site it gives you the terms for the service CRC use )it only tells you the actual service in the despatch confirmation.

Haven’t used CRC in ages.

tmb467
    Free Member

Ordered something on Friday from them – and also contacted them about a missing warranty replacement mech

Used standard delivery on the order

Both turned up on Saturday – warranty item ‘signed for’

Probably doesn’t make you feel any better but at least you know it’ll arrive on Monday

EDIT: I’d ordered on Friday morning. Not even with the best will in the world will a 7:30pm order get despatched for Saturday.

jamieandangela
    Free Member

Thanks guys for your comments.

Tmb467

Got this in an email from CRC at 15:35 on Saturday:-

Your order has been shipped
    Order Number :CRC1041727634
    Shipping Date :July 12, 2014
    Carrier :ROYAL MAIL
    Tracking number :Not a tracked service
    Ordered On :July 11, 2014

I know Royal Mail have extended collection times on Saturdays and Sundays to allow the big Internet companies such as Chain Reaction Cycles to get weekend orders delivered on a Monday. I also know that Royal Mail have started a Sunday delivery service as a trial across the UK at 100 of their sorting centres. I wondered if it was possible for a Sunday delivery to the holiday cottage we are staying at near Dalby Forest. Mrs Jamie managed to wreck a front brake disk…….so she is desperate for a replacement.

I take the point that is is public holiday in Northern Ireland on 14 July…..so I guess my worst delivery date will be Wednesday but maybe by some miracle my package might appears today or Monday or Tuesday…..my frustration is I paid £4.99 for a next day tracked service and currently I don’t when it will arrive !!!!!!

iolo
    Free Member

Couldn’t she walk into a bike shop if she was desperate?

jamieandangela
    Free Member

Tried loads of bike shops but none have a replacement shimano XT 160mm diameter disk back end of this week before they can get one in……we are heading home then.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone had a delivery from CRC on a Sunday?’ is closed to new replies.