Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Has anyone got or tried the Sufferfest training plans?
  • rocco

Has anyone tried the training plans available from Sufferfest? For $30 they don’t seem to bad for someone to tell me what to do each time, rather than me just plodding on doing my own thing.

Any thoughts?

STL

Intermediate one worked well for me prior to a riding trip. Nice and focused without being overwhelming with time commitment. Will be using it this spring again as a base for summer.

sandwicheater

Is that $30 a month or a one off yearly payment?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    ultimateweevil
    Free Member

I think it’s a one-off payment but not looked closely enough to be sure as I’ve thought about getting one to integrate with Trainerroad as the videos have to be better than staring at a graph like I currently do!

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Interestingly TrainerRoad seem to have removed their Sufferfest specific training plans now that they have updated everything.

thomthumb
    Free Member

Interestingly TrainerRoad seem to have removed their Sufferfest specific training plans now that they have updated everything.

it’s still there; under speciality> general fitness.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Well so they are, thanks.

mogrim

Has anyone tried the training plans available from Sufferfest? For $30 they don’t seem to bad for someone to tell me what to do each time, rather than me just plodding on doing my own thing.

That $30 doesn’t include the videos, though! (At least it didn’t last time I looked…)

markshires
    Free Member

You can get a few of the videos with a strava premium membership.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone got or tried the Sufferfest training plans?’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts