Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Has anyone got last month's MBR that they don't want?
  • davosaurusrex

The March issue with the South Downs article in it? My copy has been nicked, happy to pay for the mag plus postage

Goldigger
    Free Member

Dam I just paid for that mag, and im disappointed with the south downs artical!

ononeorange

Don’t have that one, sorry. But I think the specialized wins, if that helps?

riklegge

I’ve got it. It’s yours if you want it. Email with your address and I’ll post on Monday.

davosaurusrex

Agreed the article wasn’t great, I only want it because I’m in a couple of photos. Only good descent we did was the first one, apart from that we seemed to just ride around skirting the good bits. Still, it was hot and had a day off work!

rilkegge – thanks very much, will email you now. Let me know your paypal address for postage and the mag

Edit to say your email isn’t in your profile Rik. Mine is if you want to email me and I’ll send you my address, ta.

batman11
    Free Member

Hi Dave I’ve got it here next to me now, if you want it dropped over. I’m working near Worthing this week.
    Pm me if you do its in profile Carl.

davosaurusrex

Cheers Carl, will send you my address over.

Rik – thanks very much for the offer

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone got last month's MBR that they don't want?’ is closed to new replies.