Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Has anyone ever had 2 packets of 'flavour' in super noodles?
  • beefheart
    Free Member

Like a double yolker?

akira

What flavour?

MSP

Pervert!

seavers
    Free Member

Never. Once had a KitKat that was all chocolate and no wafer. The right thing to do is use both and see what happens. If you are unlucky you will die or on a more positive note you might end up with the ability to see though time.

Edit. Or should that be Thyme?

peterfile
    Free Member

I’ve had 2 packets of salt in Salt & Shake crisps.

And a completely hollow Whispa.

Both when I was a child, and both memories are still burning clear in my mind. Powerful stuff.

beefheart
    Free Member

I had 2 packets of salt in salt ‘n shake crisps once as a child too.
    I think that is the reason I always check both sides of my noodles.

jonahtonto
    Free Member

@seavers – my bro had a solid choccy kitkat when we were kids. sent it back to them and they sent us a massive, wholesale sized box of kitkats for free

MrSmith
    Free Member

Nobody thinks of the consequences for the other party do they? Some poor bastard has to do without his little sachet of joy and miss out on the salty hit of MSG and E-numbers.
    You would be gutted if it happened to you.

gwaelod
    Free Member

STW is like so totally edgy…it’s just out there

bigphilblackpool
    Free Member

Blue drangon noodle pots ftw!!! And eat the chilli flakes right out of the sachet!!!

wiggles
    Free Member

I once had a bag of skips with a 1cm cube in it… Went for a taste but turns out it was a block of pure flavour and my head nearly exploded.

Had a hollow malteaser once…

TubsRacing
    Free Member

Finest hour- a Trio with two wrappers on it. It doesn’t get much better than that.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

I once had a kit-kat chunky that was all chocolate – good times

allthepies
    Free Member

Any KitKat aficionado worth their salt has experienced a full-choccy KitKat scenario. A double sachet hit in a Super Noodle takes some beating however…

johndoh
    Free Member

I once got a Twix with two fingers in it.

pictonroad

My aunt’s friend worked at Jacobs, she used to give me bags of mistakes when I was about 8. A full club wrapper full of just the orange filling made you cry with the joyful flavour explosion, then I’d be super hyper all evening. Heady days.

weare138
    Free Member

I had some Aldi salt and shake with no little blue bags. The kids were disappointed…

maccruiskeen

I once had a bag of skips with a 1cm cube in it… Went for a taste but turns out it was a block of pure flavour and my head nearly exploded.

Doing that tip-the-bag-up-for-the-crumbs with bag of the old fashioned artery hardening Discos got a solid clump their salt and vinegar flavouring. Whhhoft than gives a man a thirst.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone ever had 2 packets of 'flavour' in super noodles?’ is closed to new replies.