Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Has anyone ever been to see Monster Jam/Monster Trucks stadium tour?
  • rockhopper70

I was thinking of taking my just-to-be-turning 5 yr old for his birthday, including the pit pass.
    Any opinions on this?

fadda

Mate took his then-8 y-o, and little ‘un enjoyed it, but had ringing ears for about 2 days!

Went on a bit long, though…

Tinners

Your boy will love it, Rockhopper70. I took my children to the Millennium Stadium to see it when they were about that age. They loved it. It’s Loud…correction, no it’s LOUD, but right up their street. It’s not something I’d do several times but worth seeing at least once. For someone like me who considers drop offs from pavement edges “risky”, the motorcyclists at half time were just astonishing. You’ll have a great time.

rockhopper70

booked…including the pit party to get up close to them!
    Can’t wait now…

dux
    Free Member

Went last september to MEN arena, had a right laugh, bit of a lads night with mates, my brother and dad. The monster trucks are great but i loved the half time show with the quads, moto x, bmx all going mental with the backflips etc

I know its aimed at the children but we enjoyed it after a few beers in Manny

DezB
    Free Member

Yeah, take the kid some ear protection. Few years ago now,but my boy didn’t like the noise at all. They are shockingly LOUD!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone ever been to see Monster Jam/Monster Trucks stadium tour?’ is closed to new replies.