Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Has anyone done the downhill routes off the 'Foel' in Cwmafan?
  • Carpediem
    Free Member

That's just before Afan Argoed.I went up there last week with a mate.The 2 runs we did we insane! Very Steep,Big Jumps and one bonkers drop in.

anyone?

mikey3
    Free Member

could i get to these if i went up the bwlch from baglan,any directions how to find them please

colin@rush
    Free Member

Good ain't they, not sure if you've done all the routes, been building / riding there for 15yrs, recently had one trail destroyed however, so kinda trying to keep them quiet 🙂

roach

I go up the Foel from the baglan side quite often. The trails must be quite well hidden as I've not noticed them.

I did hear a while back that the FC had "removed" some trail features a while back.

Carpediem
    Free Member

Mikey3 – You can get to them From Baglan yes.Head up the Bwlch, go pass the turn off to Cwmafan.After a couple of hundred yards there's a lay-by on the right, and just past there a gate.follow the trail to the top.( its the normal path to the top.) I'll email you specific directions after that.

Colin: Do you have 2 dogs? If its you, then i met you up there the other week by the big drop in.I was moaning about how my seat wouldn't go low enough. 🙂

mikey3
    Free Member

thanks mate i think i,ve ridden up that path before,a few buildings to the left(or was it just an old caravan ?)i took the right path which looked like it just dropped down to cwmafan so i turned around and carried on my way to neath.To colin at rush ,dont worry mate i,m in my thirties and i mostly ride alone so i wont draw attention to the place,if i go up there atall that is as i live in swansea now but an originaly from baglan.

colin@rush
    Free Member

No i don't have 2 dogs thats steve you met, he does so much building 🙂

And you need your seat low 🙂

grumm
    Free Member

If you are trying to keep the trails secret, is posting directions on the net the best idea?

Carpediem
    Free Member

Grum, you could be on top of it and you wouldn't know it was there.

roach

Anybody care to mail me specific direction too please? 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone done the downhill routes off the 'Foel' in Cwmafan?’ is closed to new replies.