Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Has anyone been on holiday with biking andalucia
  • mtbtomo
    Free Member

As per the title, has anyone been with BikingAndalucia

Looks quite reasonably priced, I’ve previously been with Freeridespain and Switchbacks, so how does it compare?

snowslave

Yes – haven’t been with the others, so can’t compare. Does top rides, swimming pool in the finca was great. Accommodation was somewhat basic, but served the purpose, and v good value for money. Couple of us hired bikes – they were v. old school v brake jobbies. We went a few years back so things might have changed.

davidisaacs
    Free Member

Hello "Snowslave", thanks for the positive comments, I hope that now in August, 2009 we have largely addressed all your comments, we now have some quality hardtails, Orbea, Klein, Santa Cruz etc with disc brakes for hire, although we always encourage clients to bring their own bikes in the belief bikes are a highly individual piece of kit, for which there is no substitute for your own bike.
    The cortijo is an old building and we have constantly improved it over the years, ie satelite TV, WIFI access, new bathrooms etc, difficult to compete with "new build" but hopefully our cortijo has more character! And also as the weather is normally so good here, clients are usualy out on the terrace, garden or pool or in the town (Orgiva) just 200 metres away.
    Please feel free to e mail me on
    david@bikingandalucia.com
    as I cannot remember you, and please be aware that if you return you are elligable for a 10% discount, best, David

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Has anyone been on holiday with biking andalucia’ is closed to new replies.